US Pool Goes Live!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

__ediss__
__ediss__
02:55 Fri 3 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Huge well done to Nick. Best feature we've had hre in years. Loving the new game and think it gives a more accurate representation of who are good players, who are average and so on. Great game play for both games and I aren't lagging anymore!
Well done Nick!!!!! =)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:27 Fri 3 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
hehe iv never played it yet! im gonne try n play it tonight lol if i can if its a bit like funkypool! it should be good!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:47 Fri 3 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
im lovin the new US 8 Ball well done nick! =-D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:24 Fri 3 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is it just me, or are the balls bigger on the US pool than on the UK pool now...meaning that if you're switching between the two, your cursor is either too big or too small for the balls, messing up your angles...? Yes I know about resizing windows, but as people play both us, and uk ball, I'm having to resize almost every game...
__ediss__
__ediss__
07:28 Fri 3 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Use the link in the instructions page when entering the game. This should make both games alot better game play
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:42 Fri 3 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe I'm being dense, I often am, but I can't find any links on the instructions page!! apart from the one in "how do I post on the forum in bold italic or as links" WHich I'm pretty sure isn't what you meant...
nick
nick
Admin
08:50 Fri 3 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Regarding cursor:

People should not need to resize cursor for this game at all, let alone change mid game. I will look into implementing a custom cursor (eg outline of ball).

The crosshair cursor would be shown also though.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

US Pool Goes Live!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.