Jokes Not For The Light Hearted

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
jaguar
jaguar
09:28 Mon 17 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive," in the newspapers Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a single line of coded message:

370HSSV-0773H

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condi Rice. Condi and her aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA.

With no clue as to its meaning they eventually asked Britain's MI-6 for help. Within a minute MI-6 cabled the White House with this reply "Tell the President he's holding the message upside down."

Edited at 14:36 Mon 17/04/06 (BST)
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
17:39 Mon 17 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
good try, but that was obvious
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:34 Tue 18 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
was good tho..........sums up the president
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:14 Tue 25 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
George Bush, Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.
The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."
The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."
Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course, then, I could throw 100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."
The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant people back there. Hell, I could throw the three of them out the window and make 56 million people unbelievably happy."
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
11:21 Sun 30 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:39 Mon 8 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
George Bush is so stupid, he went to a concert and waved to Stevie Wonder.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:47 Mon 8 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry but i kinda turned this into a George Bush joke-athon!!!!
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Jokes Not For The Light Hearted

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.