Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:28 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
pool_life
pool_life
11:39 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
This can now be done from his site!!

Making posts on behalf of banned users is a posting ban offense by the way.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:02 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
he's not actually posting on behalf of a banned user though, is he...he's said "I'm taking over, please talk to me"...never mind.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:20 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think its ban out of order to say u can be banned for postin on sum 1's behalf..... fair enuf if its sumuts proper harsh or ne fing but its im takin over etc... n u can get banned for tht!! lmao

not avin a go at ur pool life mate, jus fink the rules are silly at times!

(plz dnt ban me for sayin this)

btw i want it to continue!!!

Edited at 18:22 Wed 22/03/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:25 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
bertie should have kept his big mouth shut if he didn't want to be banned
topshot
topshot
12:49 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_t1p is now running the leagues and clans,can we confirm if there is a problem with this now that xxxx wont be hosting anything,all of these clans and league matches have bein arranged and set up so i dont see why they should be stopped if xxxx is not hosting them.if there is a a problem with using his site it can be changed aswell,theres bein a lot of effort put into these clans and leagues and they are the most sucessful leagues,so id ask u to consider this and if not,a well suppose it aint the end of the world.thanks

pool_life
pool_life
13:18 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
'This user has made claims of hacking funkypool members accounts and as a result of this has received an indefinate banning across all his usernames. '

Maybe if your account was hacked your outlook on the situation would differ slightly?

I think the person in question has lost his privladges in respect to using this site for hosting league/clan events, regardless of any direct or indirect input he provides.

Admin have made it perfectly clear that 'funkypool' forums are no longer to be used for posting results or tables relating to this 'banned' user.

I would suggest that if you feel the need to continue the league/clan events, please use his site to do this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I got banned for it so they should
nick
nick
Admin
13:49 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Feel free to continue in the leagues. However, we are not able to endorse this league, or reccommend any money gambling on the results.

Also note that alan_shearer, xxxxx, bertie, and grand_cannon are all one and the same. Please bear this in mind when participating in so-called independent leagues.

Edited at 20:06 Wed 22/03/06 (GMT)
topshot
topshot
14:19 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok cheeers nick
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
so y u banned me bro 4 all he doing is keppin the hard wrk tht rob has dne going.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
who is your bro ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_t1p i think
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Wed 22 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
ano i am talking to aftermath now