Fan Clubs - free to join! =D

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

stevo15
stevo15
12:28 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Me and tooonarmy (commonly known as gaz) have created our own fan clubs - i currently have 2 members including myself (hehe) and gaz has 1 member - if u register u get a free fan club pack including banners, stickers and a hat plus many more cool gifts. If u want to join either fan club, cough mine is better ahem, then let us know in this thread!

Edited at 17:35 Sat 22/07/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:36 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
this is a scam....if u join stevo's fan club he will charge u to join an charge u for the gifts, (with intrest)...mine is totally free
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
p.s, his fan club has gone into administration, thats y he needs the money 2 keep it running.

also if u join u mine u wont get a fan club pack.. no no ladies n gentleman, boys an girls n children of all ages welcome to the toon fan club. (sorry started typin the beginnin an cudnt help ma self, if u evr watched wrestling an heard of 1 called road dogg u will no y i put it.)
you'll get a signed pool cue by urs truly.

Edited at 17:46 Sat 22/07/06 (BST)
stevo15
stevo15
12:41 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
no - mine is free i can assure u - no charges whatsoever and with mine you get more free stuff anyway, also im better at pool so u want to be associated with me rather than gaz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
k stevo - when u have won more then 38 uk tournys and got 2 3rd in the rankings then ill say ur better then me. p.s his club is still a scam.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a fan club of my own, started about 16 months ago, i peaked at around 40 members, had our own site and everything, however due to a lack of being bothered on my part it didn't last long

Can i join both?
stevo15
stevo15
12:51 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
as long as u pay nothing, u can join mine
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:52 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
gaz i've got 53 an bin 1st in UK 3rd overall...SAY ITTTTTTTTTT

Wooooohoooooooooo i'm in stevo's, gaz do u offer free cookies?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
and milk squeezy.....plus i no how many tournys u got, but i wasnt askin u, but its free of charge to join ma club.... (look at stevo's small print)
stevo15
stevo15
13:04 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
stevos small print - free to join - no strings attached - free gift pack - personal emails from me (birthdays christmas etc.) and a monthly newsletter with all the up to date info u need
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:06 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
*whops out magnifying glass*

stevo! You forgot to mention that it only applied on sundays and membership only got me 5p discount at homebase! What can i do with that?!

Gaz has cookieeeeeeeeeeeees and milk with them 2!!!
stevo15
stevo15
13:13 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ooops sorry, was meant to say £50 discount - my mistake! for that i shall offer special membership offers - unlimited cookies and milk and tea on request and every sunday we have a meeting with free buffet and games!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:17 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
btw dave, if u read further down the £50 quid discount only applies if u buy anythin over £500
stevo15
stevo15
13:21 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
no gaz stop readin ur own rules of membership - all i have said it what applies to me and only me, dont believe anything gax has said about my fan club, thank u!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
did u spell ma name wrong on person stevu, an anyway if u join i will try n teach u all how 2 play pool, (4 those with less ability) which stevo can't, also who wud want 2 join stevo's as he is the biggest plonker on here ,

p.s. remember... milk an cookies 4 those who join, and u will get a cup with the milk , if u try an destroy stevo's club.
stevo15
stevo15
15:02 Sat 22 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
jealousy coming out already i see, my club is clearly better, how much wud it cost to buy ur club out gaz?
stevo15
stevo15
10:55 Sun 23 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
members of my club arerequired to support me in the current final if online, thank u =]
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fan Clubs - free to join! =D

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.