blackcabman7

Player Details
blackcabman7

Pages:
1
236
DateEvent
20:19 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 16 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Multi-Discipline
17:59 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 16:59 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 32 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 7 / 30 Ranking 650.7 (921st) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 7 (100.0%) Turn Success 69 of 115 (60.0%) Greatest Run 13
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 28 / 50 Ranking 623.2 (938th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 4 (13.3%) Losses 26 (86.7%) Turn Success 154 of 238 (64.7%) Safeties 36 of 150 (24.0%) Overall 88.7%
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranking 652.8 (1,397th) Maximum 683.9 Wins 47 (42.3%) Losses 64 (57.7%) Tournament Wins 1 Micro Tourny Wins 2
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 47 / 50 Ranking 662.3 (1,096th) Maximum 689.1 Wins 15 (31.9%) Losses 32 (68.1%)
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 37 / 50 Ranking 675.3 (743rd) Maximum 682.3 Wins 12 (32.4%) Losses 25 (67.6%)
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 14 / 50 Ranking 669.4 (957th) Maximum 678.0 Wins 5 (35.7%) Losses 9 (64.3%) Micro Tourny Wins 1
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 14 / 50 Ranking 665.1 (928th) Maximum 675.4 Wins 6 (42.9%) Losses 8 (57.1%)
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 29 Won This Week 53 Won This Month 186 All Time Points Won 382
16:50 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 15:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
14:36 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 13:36 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK marathon
00:27 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/18 23:27 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Marathon Tournament
13:25 Wed 18/10/17 (BST)2017/10/18 12:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK marathon
19:30 Mon 16/10/17 (BST)2017/10/16 18:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 7 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Tournament
15:31 Mon 16/10/17 (BST)2017/10/16 14:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Tournament
00:18 Thu 12/10/17 (BST)2017/10/11 23:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
14:47 Wed 11/10/17 (BST)2017/10/11 13:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Reverse Speed Tournament
14:31 Wed 11/10/17 (BST)2017/10/11 13:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Tournament
14:51 Tue 10/10/17 (BST)2017/10/10 13:51 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Reverse Speed Tournament
22:15 Mon 09/10/17 (BST)2017/10/09 21:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
20:53 Mon 09/10/17 (BST)2017/10/09 19:53 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 7 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
14:36 Mon 09/10/17 (BST)2017/10/09 13:36 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
00:28 Mon 09/10/17 (BST)2017/10/08 23:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
14:35 Sun 08/10/17 (BST)2017/10/08 13:35 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Marathon Tournament
Pages:
1
236