jenny

Player Details
jenny

Pages:
1
234
DateEvent
10:17 Tue 11/12/18 (GMT)2018/12/11 10:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
22:17 Fri 07/12/18 (GMT)2018/12/07 22:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
19:48 Fri 07/12/18 (GMT)2018/12/07 19:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
16:17 Thu 06/12/18 (GMT)2018/12/06 16:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
22:47 Wed 05/12/18 (GMT)2018/12/05 22:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
19:50 Mon 03/12/18 (GMT)2018/12/03 19:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
16:48 Sun 02/12/18 (GMT)2018/12/02 16:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
16:28 Sun 02/12/18 (GMT)2018/12/02 16:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Marathon
22:17 Fri 30/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/30 22:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
19:48 Thu 29/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/29 19:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
19:17 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 19:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
14:11 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 14:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 30 Ranking 678.4 (338th) Maximum 678.4 Wins 1 (100.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%) Turn Success 7 of 10 (70.0%) Greatest Run 3
14:11 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 14:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 10 / 50 Ranking 643.2 (803rd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 10 (100.0%) Turn Success 80 of 112 (71.4%) Safeties 16 of 76 (21.1%) Overall 92.5%
14:11 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 14:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 30 / 50 Ranking 677.2 (780th) Maximum 686.8 Wins 17 (56.7%) Losses 13 (43.3%) Micro Tourny Wins 7
14:11 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 14:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 676.8 (669th) Maximum 676.8 Wins 1 (100.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%)
14:11 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 14:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranking 673.8 (692nd) Maximum 685.3 Wins 155 (44.8%) Losses 191 (55.2%) Run Outs 7 Golden Breaks 2 Micro Tourny Wins 6
14:11 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 14:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 17 / 50 Ranking 667.9 (838th) Maximum 679.8 Wins 5 (29.4%) Losses 12 (70.6%)
14:11 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 14:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 24 Won This Month 54 All Time Points Won 61
14:11 Tue 27/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/27 14:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
22:46 Mon 26/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/26 22:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the The 8 Ball Arcade Grand Prix 2018
10:17 Fri 23/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/23 10:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
22:21 Thu 22/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/22 22:21 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:57 Mon 19/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/19 20:57 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Grand Prix
10:32 Sun 18/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/18 10:32 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
20:22 Thu 15/11/18 (GMT)2018/11/15 20:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
Pages:
1
234