Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:25 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
a very controversial matter!!

i personally feel that it shud b tony blair in again cus the other candiddates either wudnt be strong enought to run the country (mentioning no names liek charles kennedy) or they are talkin more lies than hought possible (again mentioning no names like micheal howard)!!

even tho the war against iraq was illegal we shud keep tony blair in so the work there can be done undewr the same tactics. micheal howard says troops will staqy out there but will they be helpful?no

wat do u guys out there think n who will u vote 4 if u can
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
At the end of the day they're all wan kers, thats y the majority of people dont vote not because theyre lazy but bcoz they know that political are all wan kers and all full of lies. As far as the contest goes, well contest? what contest? As far as im concerned labour have already won. Bookies say 1/33. That tells the story of how the elction is gona go, bookies dont make mistakes as big as that. Ok i dont want labour to carry on but the end of the day we're gona have to accept they will, doesnt rele make a difference whos runs this country theyre always gona do the opposite to what they say.

Edited at 17:52 Wed 4/05/05 (BST)
supermega
supermega
16:40 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes neon politicals is borin dont u think.tony blair should buy him self a ps2,by a nice car,get out more......go clubin...get a life..........
plus his ears r too big.........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
soz politicians* not political lol
raiden
raiden
16:48 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
If you don't do politics, you don't do alot. That's pretty true since it affects alot of stuff. It might even affect the prices of a PS2, a nice car and how much the drinks cost in the club..
supermega
supermega
16:51 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol u think so.......
supermega
supermega
16:52 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
tony blair dont talk about ps2 games and cars does he? so is it
supermega
supermega
16:53 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
any way if u vote for him ur a fool........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
The three main parties are very similar nowdays. They all want to do pretty much the same thing in most issue's but just have different views on how to achieve things.

Whether you vote or not is pretty irrelevent, seeing as you don't have a say in individual issue's. We also have proportional representation in this country, its not done on most votes, but on seats. Which is the reason there is no point me voting. I live in a tory strong hold and my lib dem vote will not make an impact in anyway whatsoever.
supermega
supermega
17:02 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
if u lived in space on a big ship then who would care lol!!!!!!!!
plus i hear in some contrys u have too vote by law.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Simon, still vote, what happens if the whole of Pompey uni had the same idea but voted Lib (lot's of students are lib) and they got in by a small margin. Make you happy!
What voting system you want ... first past the post? Ranking voting? They all have their flaws and bonus'. Blair will neva get rid of proportional representation cos it's the very system that has given him such a huge majority in the past cos votes are split between his party and the other two. Well I've bored people.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Portsmouth is Lib Dem, but you have to vote from your home address, ie back where you are. Its one of the biggest tory strongholds (because of the wealth) in the country. There's no chance of anyone else getting in. And there's no way I'm driving back just to vote for a person that will never have my views in mind, but just the views of their party leader. Either way I agree with policies from all 3 of the big parties, so it really doesn't interest me in the slightest!

Politics = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'll think about it one day, but I'm not old and boring yet!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:19 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
calling me old and boring ? Your probably right, don't bring home truths, it sucks.

Ps, cool is Hughes comes tomorrow to ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:20 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Not calling you old and boring mate, just a lot of it does really bore me to death!

Yeah, the more the merrier. Whats the plans?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I got work ... leave Bog at 5, big up Big B, head to your place, can't really afford to club, so just beers and films at your place and lots of watching election results for me I think, if you don't mind.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm a no-show.

Saturday it is.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:50 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah the system is crap, its possible for conservative to get more actual votes but for labour to win... silly really
supermega
supermega
07:01 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ive voted today so as my mom,dad may be my nan.almust ticked the wrough box but dont worry i ticked the rigth box...........lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:08 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well who is guna deliberately vote 4 lib dem cus they dont want cons or labour to get it??

alot thats how many!!!!
supermega
supermega
16:06 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
who ever gets in there be on the tv alot.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

who shud b the next prime minister?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.