lol..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hehe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
why did the cat with no tail cross the road?

to go a shop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oops...............

i meant RETAIL store
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
that wasnt funny, it was a waste of space :-(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:43 Mon 4 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
shouldnt this thread be in fun and games?

Edited at 16:43 Mon 4/07/05 (BST)
supermega
supermega
11:16 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking into their eyes

A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"

The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"
supermega
supermega
16:27 Sat 9 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Are the pilots flying blind?
One day at a busy airport, the passengers on a commercial airliner are seated waiting for the pilot to show up so they can get under way.

The pilot and copilot finally appear in the rear of the plane and begin walking up to the cockpit through the center aisle. Both appear to be blind; the pilot is using a white cane, bumping into passengers right and left as he stumbles down the aisle. The copilot is using a guide dog. Both have their eyes covered with sunglasses.
supermega
supermega
16:27 Sat 9 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
At first, the passengers do not react thinking that it must be some sort of practical joke. After a few minutes though, the engines start revving, and the airplane begins moving down the runway.

The passengers look at each other with some uneasiness. They start whispering among themselves and look desperately to the stewardesses for reassurance.
supermega
supermega
16:28 Sat 9 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yet, the plane starts accelerating rapidly, and people begin panicking. Some passengers are praying, and as the plane gets closer and closer to the end of the runway, the voices are becoming more and more hysterical.

When the plane has less than twenty feet of runway left, there is a sudden change in the pitch of the shouts as everyone screams at once. At the very last moment, the plane lifts off and is airborne.

Up in the cockpit, the copilot breathes a sigh of relief and tells the pilot: "You know, one of these days the passengers aren't going to scream, and we aren't going to know when to take off!"

E-mail this joke to your friends!
Visit the next joke about this topic!

Visit the previous joke about this topic!

Return to the blind jokes page

Search for Jokes by Keyword
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:03 Sun 10 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok.........
supermega
supermega
09:11 Sun 10 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
*Tell me what I am*

A snake and a rabbit were racing along a pair of intersecting forest pathways one day, when they collided at the intersection. They immediately began to argue with one another as to who was at fault for the mishap.

When the snake remarked that he had been blind since birth, and thus should be given additional leeway, the rabbit said that he, too, had been blind since birth. The two animals then forgot about the collision and began commiserating concerning the problems of being blind.
supermega
supermega
The snake said that his greatest regret was the loss of his identity. He had never been able to see his reflection in the water, and for that reason did not know exactly what he looked like, or even what he was. The rabbit declared that he had the same problem. Seeing a way that they could help each other, the rabbit proposed that one feel the other from head to toe, and then try to describe what the other animal was.
supermega
supermega
The snake agreed, and started by winding himself around the rabbit. After a few moments, he announced, "You've got very soft, fuzzy fur, long ears, big rear feet, and a little fuzzy ball for a tail. I think that you must be a bunny rabbit!"

The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body for a few minutes, he asserted, "Well, you're scaly, you're slimy, you've got beady little eyes, you squirm and slither all the time, and you've got a forked tongue. I think you're a lawyer!"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:37 Sun 10 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Supermega you really gotta start getting new jokes in .... I've heard all these before ... when you get new ones in I promise I'll laugh, if there funny.
supermega
supermega
12:50 Sun 10 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Stop being late to work
up_and_comin had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So up_and_comin went to his doctor who gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed. up_and_comin slept well and in fact beat the alarm in the morning by almost two hours. He had a leisurely breakfast and drove cheerfully to work.

"Boss", he said, " The pill actually worked!"

"That's all fine" said the boss, " But where were you yesterday?"

Edited at 17:51 Sun 10/07/05 (BST)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

CLASSIC JOKES

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.