Computer help - its ill!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Fri 18 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
my computer is ill

the thing is the internet connection and eveyrhting is fine! but its real slow and some internet pages like bebo wont loads it just says its loading and it goes on for ages and ages. the same with msn, you sign in, it loads up but keeps loading then the troubleshoot button comes into play and if i click repair everything is fine!!!! now there are other site i cant go on, i cant check my e-mails i cant click on things to try and help my computer.But i can come on here and i can a few other sites? can anyone give me some tips before my dad turns up and does soemthing stupid?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:01 Fri 18 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
I hope you're computer makes a full backup recovery, lets hope s/he hasn't got a terminal virus...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:26 Fri 18 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lewis007 said:
I hope you're computer makes a full backup recovery, lets hope s/he hasn't got a terminal virus...

lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:43 Fri 18 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sounds like a virus (obviously)

Just run scanns......or if u hve u found any?

I suggest AVG
spinner
spinner
Admin
12:02 Fri 18 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Firstly i'd suggest clearing your internet history, then running a full virus scan to be sure thats not the problem.

Other than that, everything you describe is in line with a simple slow internet connection.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Fri 18 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have the same problem what I do I just reset my modem then everything works as good as new try it m8 Good Luck
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Sun 20 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks all ill give everyhting mentioned a go today and see what you all say. im having a stressful day today, my computer is looking like its on its last legs and the ospreys have to win! jeeez do days get more tense

Edited at 08:43 Sun 20/01/08 (GMT)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Computer help - its ill!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.