ha way nick dont delete poolgame, give it to me

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
for all u that dont no, this is banana_man speakin. Nick i am writin to u to ask u something. Would u mind not deleting poolgame. I have started a new life over there. There is no point in deleting it. It doesnt have to be to me even though i would like it to be. It could be any1. Just PLZ dont delete it

PLZ PLZ PLZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
To me, funkypool is just a new generation of poolgame, so therefore, poolgame is no longer needed?

What factors make funkypool and poolgame differ?

How could we improve funkypool to be more like poolgame?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:49 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
.. poolgame is much faster, easier to use spin, more effective.. the players are better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:04 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i no..... so dont delete it
raiden
raiden
13:22 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
plz plz plz dnt dlte it plz plz o n plz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:58 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i never play poolgame anymore, but i dont want it deleted either. people should be allowed to choose between funkypool or poolgame, some people preffer poolgame to this.

delete poolgame and there will be a lot more trouble on here cuz the poolgamers will be obviously miffed and will come here to take it out on the rest of the admins and whatever.

plus, i have been to poolgame quite recently and a few members told me that they only use poolgame cuz they cant get onto funkypool for reasons such as filters and antispamware ect, so delete poolgame and they wont have no where to go
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
one_and_only, I know for a fact that you don't know one thing about making and editing a website.
revenge
revenge
Admin
12:38 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
one_and_only i have told this before ... he culdnt give it to u

1. u wuldnt kno any coding to get the site better

2. u have been banned on this site so y wuld he want to?

as for spin etc. nick has increased funkypools spin and is now the same as poolgames ... i for one now that lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:48 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Misled you talking rubbish, have you ever thought that these people are bull****ing you. Antispywear, yeah right. You are turning into a rebel without a cause, are you trying to rebel against everything or is it just funkypool. What you mean they won't have anywhere to go. Show me one person who cannot get onto funkypool who can access poolgame?

Squirt, what will your opinion be when you can use side spin on funkypool?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well i think mislead has a point. I couldn't get onto funkypool the game at first because of some of my internet settings. As for him being a rebel, i dissagree. I just think he has an opinion, and is surely entitled to one?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:02 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nope
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:06 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you're just being difficult, and you can clearly see what i say is true
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:13 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't see very much clearly at the moment. joking. No I can't with his reputation, he's earned the horns effect, (opposite of the halo effect). So everything I see him say has to be taken with a pinch of salt and after a while you just think that he gets bored with day to day runnings and wants to start on someone. I've already had a run in with him which he ... too this day is still to prove ... and it's just getting annoying. But I'll live. AND HE SUPPORTS LEICESTER
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:15 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
joking? oh, does that mean it's an insult then? :-|

Mislead is a genuinley nice guy, extremelly funny too. It's up to you what you think of him, but he is definatly not here to cause trouble! Neither am i, we're only here to have fun, but with your constant making 'mountains out of mole hills' i don't see how i can prove it?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:19 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
goo, wtf are you talking about? i disagree with you and you accuse me of being a rebel?

damn, people say i have issues....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:26 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, dam right,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oh and btw, calling mislead a n*b? real mature. We aren't allowed to abuse players, why should you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A slip of the fingers......but wasn't starred out, so isn't a swear word?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
give pool game a few modz put a swear system on there and i bet ya ne money more ppl start goin bk on there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i'm pretty sure it is, and even if it's not, we're not even being abusive towards players and you moan at us, yet you call him an offensive name and you're not doing anything wrong? I think you have all of your intentions mixed up.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

ha way nick dont delete poolgame, give it to me

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.