Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:17 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
goo - Moderator
(265 posts) 20:57 Fri 6/05/05 (BST)

I'm beginning to think that I (and I'm guessing most of you too) are under estimating supermega, he could be a comic genius with the things he types. Cos it is a very dry sense of humour. Or he really thinks this in which case ... ignore what I just said .

I wrote this on 6/5/05 and now I'm seeing more and more people thinking along my lines. It's time this site stood up and thanked him for spending time on here and being a good person to argue with. (don't get this confused with kindness, just there's always a good arguement or conversation to be had when he's around)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ps. Please ignor the rather blatent typo in the title. Please note the D being just below the E and with my fat fingers and all, you can do the maths.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hes kinda funny and annoying
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
exact same thinking as me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:53 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
He says he is 24 years old.

Who said schooling has got worse?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
24.... oh dear.

He is very strange and stupid and funny and an idiot but we all know we love him deep down
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:52 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
supermega
supermega
16:44 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
look goo i was abused at school so thats y ive gone funny i think and y i act like an idiot. i have loads of problems now and 1 is extreme nose pickin, i had too see a docter about that
but they could not help me. i do alot of weedin now so im getin better and we r all here too pay too...
raiden
raiden
16:45 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
he's hilarious, all his posts are just comedy genius.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you've got me and Si in stiches, priceless. If that's true I'm so sorry. But please carry on typing your issues,I'll always try and help.
Us
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:41 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nevr realy played supermega he seem funny but its me sayin this so maybe and maybe ill get hit with a lizard tomorow who knows... aprt from that nosey cow at the bottom of my garden toodles.....goo i love that name ahahahahahaha goo legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Cirax and supermega, the funniest user's on the site. This time no abuse, genuine love of the people!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i got the old bat with a hose why do people make a fus when u hit a nosey old log women in the head.... they r old they deserve punishment

supermega get well soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I completly agree. but a hose, fair enough with a garden gnome. but a hose is a bit harsh , espically if it has a power nossle attached, it could cause permenant damage.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Cirax, please accept this apology, sorry I didn't talk earlier, but I was so stupidly busy with a million things. Next time were on same time I'll kick you ummm .... polite word for it ... bottom.
hope to talk soon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:48 Wed 25 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok as long as u talk. i hate it when they dont talk they just play with there bum cracks picking out crusts of all kinds

ps. the old women was fine critical injuries but shes ok
ps.not that i care
lol goo wot a name
supermega
supermega
09:59 Wed 25 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
im ok now i dont have to sit by some pig that keeps rumbin his hands on my legs or bein pushed around..: ).
god how many times do i have too keep editin my posts its annoyin now..

Edited at 15:01 Wed 25/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:34 Thu 26 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
cos ur a jackass
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Thu 26 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oi dnt have a go at supermega coz u have a baby willy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Thu 26 May 05 (BST)  [Link]