Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:43 Sun 1 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
sm_rat said:
clooneman said:
Dunno how that can't be heard by anyone; it's not a tone, it's like someone slowly scratching a comb off a door or something.

Just tried it again... Full volume with plug in speakers. I couldn't hear it but my brother told me to turn it off!

I can't hear it! (Not that I'm jealous )

I can't hear it either, but my brother can!

I'd like to hear it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:54 Sun 1 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can hear it, i'm 21. Glad to see my ears are still in their prime.

But on the other hand how would that deter anyone? For me it was just a simple ringing noise, like when you get a ringing in your ear. Nothing too distressful.
keoghz
keoghz
08:43 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
if they played a bit of boney m or abba id move away sharpish
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:10 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ive got 75% hearing and i heard it on full headphone volume but not on 45% with countdown in the background...my ma...honest!

My dads 67 but he has tinnitis so he can hear the grass grow! no sneaking home at 6am after a night on the town in my gaf anyway! lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
keoghz said:
if they played a bit of boney m or abba id move away sharpish

If they played these dance songs that neds/chavs listen to, I'd run away and rip off my ears
sm_rat
sm_rat
13:50 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
ul_son said:
Ive got 75% hearing and i heard it on full headphone volume but not on 45% with countdown in the background...my ma...honest!

My dads 67 but he has tinnitis so he can hear the grass grow! no sneaking home at 6am after a night on the town in my gaf anyway! lol

Volume and frequency are different things.

You may have 75% hearing, but that hearing may be able to hear above the 17,500 Hz the mosquito noise transmits at.

After doing an experiment at school (ironically) on this, it has been determined that my listening range is at 16,000 Hz, meaning I struggle to hear high pitch sounds. The volume on the other hand, I can hear down to 15 db!
stueyy
stueyy
14:01 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
melz said:
Ugh! a couple of people at high school used to have these on their phones! annoyed everyone in the class, while the teachers were clueless and wondering what we're all complaining about!

Haha that happened at my school too, it was hilarious
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh..
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
15:02 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I cant even get the appropriate program to install on the PC, let alone hear the damned thing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:13 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
sm_rat said:

After doing an experiment at school (ironically) on this, it has been determined that my listening range is at 16,000 Hz, meaning I struggle to hear high pitch sounds. The volume on the other hand, I can hear down to 15 db!

I think we did this as well. I was one of the deaf people, barely got over 15 KHz

Volume, we didn't do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can hear it. Awful!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Mon 2 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Horrible noise!!

For those that can't hear it try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8UO2I50J_Q

It's exactly the same sound.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:09 Sat 7 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I could hear it downstairs and with the telly on!

Nasty sound.
kwan
kwan
11:32 Sat 7 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
All i hear is teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol
kwan
kwan
11:35 Sat 7 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
quick_pot said:
Horrible noise!!

For those that can't hear it try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8UO2I50J_Q

It's exactly the same sound.

Lol it sounded different . It sounded like a bomb being dropped from the sky.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:06 Sat 7 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
kwan said:
All i hear is teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol

lol same here..

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
robbean
robbean
22:10 Sat 7 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can here it strange lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:30 Thu 19 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is it only me who can stand that noise, nothing wrong with it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Sat 28 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
it hurts