Speedway Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

dazpolz
dazpolz
19:42 Sat 27 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Is anyone interested in Speedway? If so, speedway chat is here:D!

btw i went to the grand prix tonight, absolutely amazing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:43 Sat 27 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I know Wolverhampton ended Lakeside's unbeaten home recorded the other day. Don't follow it greatly if I'm honest
dazpolz
dazpolz
19:49 Sat 27 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh that was correct
and there was a slight fight tonight aswell with scott nicholls hehe

he got banged lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:25 Sun 28 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
love speedway, i live 3 miles from lakeside track, my dad used to take me every sunday to watch speedway, we used to go see rye house ride then, lakeside only been around about 15 years they where previously known as arena essex hammers, have improved very much over the last 3 years or so and attracting good riders now.
i got a ride round the track with a rider when i was 10 before the meeting started, great sport but very dangerous, seen some bad crashes in my time watching it
dazpolz
dazpolz
08:20 Sun 28 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, lakeside have become a great side. I wouldnt even dare of trying to do that, especially with the amount of crashes i've saw. I usually go down Somerset, as it is the closest ground too me. They have a great form at home, i think only losing about 2-3 games this season(not been really keeping on track atm) but there away games can be very poor lol. Yeah, also jason crump, he is on terrific form atm, winning 3 of the 5 grand prix's lol. He is a great rider imo.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:32 Sun 28 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
not many top teams loose at home, track is prepared for there own riders, amazing how they do that with a bit of gravel lol.
i have not got sky sports at moment so not getting to see the grand prix
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
14:25 Sun 28 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Speedway.....now thats rolling back the years for me.

Used to love going to watch Long Eaton "FINA" Invaders with my dad as a kid....every wednesday night we went

The track is still there, the people of the town fight on to have a team against the councils plans to make it into houses

Its heavily overgrown nowadays, kids go there to have a crafty smoke and I know one guy who hid out there for three days when the police were after him.

Really hope it makes a comeback one day, havent been to a race since it went, I was on the march to save the team way back when, probably talking over ten years now

Anyone remember Long Eaton Invaders? I lived up the road from where the stadium is when I was 17/18
dazpolz
dazpolz
15:10 Sun 28 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
adidas said:
not many top teams loose at home, track is prepared for there own riders, amazing how they do that with a bit of gravel lol.
i have not got sky sports at moment so not getting to see the grand prix

Ahh i know, since i've been somerset, i've never saw them lose at home when i've been there. well get skysports, get to see the footy action aswell hehe
dazpolz
dazpolz
15:21 Sun 28 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESVLfrKr_Zo

here you go adidas, and watch all of it:P
its the fight
dazpolz
dazpolz
15:23 Sun 28 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
Speedway.....now thats rolling back the years for me.

Used to love going to watch Long Eaton "FINA" Invaders with my dad as a kid....every wednesday night we went

The track is still there, the people of the town fight on to have a team against the councils plans to make it into houses

Its heavily overgrown nowadays, kids go there to have a crafty smoke and I know one guy who hid out there for three days when the police were after him.

Really hope it makes a comeback one day, havent been to a race since it went, I was on the march to save the team way back when, probably talking over ten years now

Anyone remember Long Eaton Invaders? I lived up the road from where the stadium is when I was 17/18

i cannot remember that far back mate as im only 15years old lol:P

kids usually go anywhere they can though for a fag or to do drugs, dont see why they do it tbh.

but i do still love going to watch speedway, should go again one day
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Speedway Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.