(IP Logged)
21:16 Sat 25 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Me Banned ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:20 Sat 25 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
pool_breaker said:
cant wait when you get banned off this site..and WARRIORS

come on lads chill out youre on the same CLAN kiss and make up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:25 Sat 25 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
No mate , he is a cheat and i will not ever speak to him friendly
cool_dude
cool_dude
21:34 Sat 25 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
if somethings happened online you should use the send complaint button, dont use the forum to argue, your messing up your own thread too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:58 Sat 25 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
2 semi Finals For Me And 2 defeats :( Im Getting Closer lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Right i have seen recent forum posts on this thread and its unnaceptable behaviour, should this continue from anyone i shall have to take action, this clan is supposed to set an example, and the way you ar going about it that is what could give us a bad name.

If you believe someone to be cheating send a complaint, but do not use this thread as a means to vent your frustrations.

Also gerard please do not post on here if you are going to cause trouble, this is a clan thread, not a name and shame.

Please could a mod remove these posts as it isnt to do with the clan. Lets get back on topic, we have the clan league starting today and we will need to put our energy into that and prove that the warriors are that of which we call ourselves.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:35 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
speedy65 said:
get your pic here m8

double left click your pic then right click save as
http://img198.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=bill71custom.jpg

Edited at 19:38 Sat 25/07/09 (BST)
how do i get a blue pic
_gerard_
_gerard_
07:18 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
splash said:
speedy65 said:
get your pic here m8

how do i get a blue pic

Put the effects on negative.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:33 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Kirk..

Sorry Mate , i was a little angry at the time of these posts but it wont happen again mate very sorry Warriors.
_gerard_
_gerard_
07:39 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
kirk__1989 said:
Right i have seen recent forum posts on this thread and its unnaceptable behaviour, should this continue from anyone i shall have to take action, this clan is supposed to set an example, and the way you ar going about it that is what could give us a bad name.

If you believe someone to be cheating send a complaint, but do not use this thread as a means to vent your frustrations.

Also gerard please do not post on here if you are going to cause trouble, this is a clan thread, not a name and shame.

Please could a mod remove these posts as it isnt to do with the clan. Lets get back on topic, we have the clan league starting today and we will need to put our energy into that and prove that the warriors are that of which we call ourselves.

Kirk mate, I posted once saying that I didn't like what he did, but all the other posts when people were arguing, not one of them were from me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:18 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_gerard_ said:
splash said:
speedy65 said:
get your pic here m8

how do i get a blue pic

Put the effects on negative.
how do i do that m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:21 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_gerard_ said:
kirk__1989 said:

Kirk mate, I posted once saying that I didn't like what he did, but all the other posts when people were arguing, not one of them were from me.

Yes i know you wernt arguing but that is what caused it, next time use the complaints as that is what it is for, no need to broadcast it, if admin deem his as cheating then they will take action, there be no need to argue what so ever.
_gerard_
_gerard_
08:41 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok mate, sorry.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:55 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
No problem, onto positive news us warriors are doing well in the tournies today
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:57 Sun 26 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Kirk , Im Getting closer to my first final xD