FBI Clan

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13132
janmb
janmb
10:56 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just had a look back at that game... what a mess it was...

Original game was _marc_ vs gladul, with revinax subbed in for marc, a sub that was later reversed.

Then, on Niall's request, the clint vs bloodhound match (also a sub), was swapped with the marc vs gladul match, leaving the match in question being bloodhound vs gladul. Apparently bloodhound was never informed about this - or didn't pick up on it at least.

In conclusion, the league hosts ruled that by far the larger part of the blame for this game was never played rests with FBI. Cred for trying to sub, but didn't help much.

As for why gladul didn't get more points, that's entirely as I said above - not enough activity to warrant full points. When your player is offline half the days of a fixture (which is perfectly fine, no one is expected to live their lives on funkypool.com) you can't expect more.

(and please don't start a debate on this - the decision from the league hosts are final anyway - also keep in mind that the responsibility for providing info rests with the players - any info that has not been actively handed to the league hosts by either side can't be expected to be taken into consideration)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
11:09 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
janmb said:
(and please don't start a debate on this - the decision from the league hosts are final anyway - also keep in mind that the responsibility for providing info rests with the players - any info that has not been actively handed to the league hosts by either side can't be expected to be taken into consideration)

Was handed in on our side
janmb
janmb
11:36 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
Was handed in on our side

And taken into account as well. Lack of information was, for once, not a problem in this case.
blink182rip
blink182rip
08:50 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
heya niall m8

i would like to sub me in for robski

so its poolh8r v blink182rip
_niall_
_niall_
09:00 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
No bother dan!

Right apparently because marc has had 2 defaults against him for being "unreliable" cos he comes on at normal American times he's not allowed play again. If that remains to be the case, then I'm not gonna bother playing either. Has to be one of the dumbest rules I've ever heard. Also this stupid other pointless poxy forum that we have to go out of our way and post results on is so annoying, if that's being used again next season again I'm not gonna play. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I cannot understand how something that is meant to be fun for everyone can be so ridiculously overly bureaucratic, and I know I'm certainly not alone in thinking this! Banning a player for not playing 2 games is ludicrous.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:31 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
No bother dan!

Right apparently because marc has had 2 defaults against him for being "unreliable" cos he comes on at normal American times he's not allowed play again. If that remains to be the case, then I'm not gonna bother playing either. Has to be one of the dumbest rules I've ever heard. Also this stupid other pointless poxy forum that we have to go out of our way and post results on is so annoying, if that's being used again next season again I'm not gonna play. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I cannot understand how something that is meant to be fun for everyone can be so ridiculously overly bureaucratic, and I know I'm certainly not alone in thinking this! Banning a player for not playing 2 games is ludicrous.

yes i quite agree niall!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:31 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can see why he was banned but also would have been helpful if you could speak to the opposing captain to possibly see if they have a late night player or american, but it would also boil down to how much effort marc makes.

As for the forum not my place to say anymore but we do need an asnwer if you would wish to join the fpl next season, please let me know asap.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:32 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
No bother dan!

yes i quite agree niall!
_niall_
_niall_
09:46 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
kirk__1989 said:
I can see why he was banned but also would have been helpful if you could speak to the opposing captain to possibly see if they have a late night player or american, but it would also boil down to how much effort marc makes.

As for the forum not my place to say anymore but we do need an asnwer if you would wish to join the fpl next season, please let me know asap.

Why is it not your place to say anymore? You have just as much right to comment as anyone else! As for the games with marc...it was partly my fault with lost cos I only told marc on wednesday or so that he had a game...and with the other game I'm pretty sure I subbed marc in near the end of that fixture week to play the game but he couldn't get it done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:47 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
kirk__1989 said:

Why is it not your place to say anymore? You have just as much right to comment as anyone else! As for the games with marc...it was partly my fault with lost cos I only told marc on wednesday or so that he had a game...and with the other game I'm pretty sure I subbed marc in near the end of that fixture week to play the game but he couldn't get it done

yes u replaced him with me because there was a mix-up
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
10:07 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
all games should be played anyway

Edited at 16:10 Mon 21/12/09 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:18 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
kirk__1989 said:

Not enough that is for sure kirk

No sub was made niall or at least not on new forum

Rules do state the following niall

8.4 League exclusion for multiple defaults
Any player getting two defaults against them (and receiving fewer points than the opponent each time) may be excluded from the league at the league hosts' discretion.

and i did message u the other week saying one more i would have to exclude him

As for new forum news coming soon on that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:19 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
master_p00l said:
_niall_ said:
kirk__1989 said:

yes u replaced him with me because there was a mix-up

You were originally in fixture because niall never sent a list for these games but he then removed you and put marc in .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:24 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
im mainly my fault then! marc got the call late! ive seen him plenty of times on here!
_niall_
_niall_
10:24 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
_niall_ said:
all games should be played anyway

Edited at 16:10 Mon 21/12/09 (GMT)

Exactly! Should being the key word...obviously it's not always practicable to play EVERY game, particularly with late subs, but even someone who doesn't come on much should be able to play their games. Marc has been on more than me the last couple of weeks...just not at the times his opponent has been. Anyway like I said if he's getting banned from playing then I'm out too, sorry guys.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:27 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
master_p00l said:
im mainly my fault then! marc got the call late! ive seen him plenty of times on here!

Why is it your fault niall subbed you out and i know you have been on all week cause ive seen you everyday so confused why the sub was done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:28 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
kirk__1989 said:

Im scared il get banned lol, but yeah i dislike the external fourm it is a hassle i find and i dont feel to safe, but im willing to use it for my clans benefit, i did try to come up with other ideas when i first said i didnt like it. But is what it is lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:31 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive never looked at it except when i post results!
it is a bit diffrent but im afraid if marc dont play the whole clan wont im sorry put it that way!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:33 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aint it that he should be banned for a few games and given another chance im sure that was the rules although could have changed now?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:34 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
master_p00l said:
ive never looked at it except when i post results!
it is a bit diffrent but im afraid if marc dont play the whole clan wont im sorry put it that way!

Well that would be a tad silly hes one player out of 12
Pages: 13132
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBI Clan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.