FBI Clan

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13435
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
u would stand by your member if he got banned so what punishmnet does marc get?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:22 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
And they got mich too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
yh but mich wont play on his own we will all leave fbi
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
this clan league used be really fun but this last year the fun has been sucked outta it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:33 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh liven up matt

only people who feel need to moan suck the fun out of it

rules state the consequences and niall was messaged to warn him he chose to make that sub knowin mrc only seems to actually play at wk ends.

End of subject please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:37 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot said:
oh liven up matt

rules state the consequences and niall was messaged to warn him he chose to make that sub knowin mrc only seems to actually play at wk ends.

End of subject please

liven up.... yeh okay im always happy!
rules are there to be broken i accept that marc maybe banned but for the whole season is a bit harsh maybe a points deduction or couple weeks banning then moving on to full banning! well i like know whats happening with this clan! cus if it aint happening i will move elsewhere
and potty it has been to serious since MMT left im sorry to put it that way all i got say!
blink182rip
blink182rip
13:37 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot said:
oh liven up matt

End of subject please

they are stickin up for there team mates so they got the right to moan about a decision
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:50 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot said:
zantetsukenz said:
What im saying is can a clan manage with 7? when they need 8 a fixture?

No but fbi have enough

So if it happened to a clan with only 8 they would have a different consequence? Which is a lack on consistency.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:52 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
There is enough players about for them to find a player zante

now please message me do not post here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:59 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok have sent a messege!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
niall whats going to be happening mate
cus if we go which i dont (cus i love all you guys!)
we would have to look for other clans etc!
horse10000
horse10000
14:22 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
This rule happened to MVP when we had 2 players banned from playing and we were then not allowed to take a player in who was banned from a previous season on the clan runners decision, again i do not agree that due to defaults on a previous clan a player can then not play for a different clan in a different season.

I have argued for a long time that this rule is wrong, if i have a player who has defaults against him for not playing, the points they cost your clan should be more than enough punishment, it should then be up to the clan captain if he wants to drop/replace the player from the clan. As a captain you have a responsibility to know how often your players are on etc. and you then should be able to deal with any player based on these things.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:25 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
but the rule is there to stop it being a default every single week, defaults NEED to be as low as possible which is what the rule is for, just think the punishment would create further problems
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I for one matt, am not leaving, I love this clan, I joined this clan to be with friends and i don't want anyone leaving but if thats the case we need a big recruitment plan.

I think the ban is VERY harsh, rules are rules.. but seriously, a whole season is cruel, like matt said the clan games are ment to be for fun, but thats been stripped off marc, a couple of games ban would be much easier, I don't see what the 'clan league officials' achieve of banning him for a season.

G!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:32 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Kev should rename this thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:49 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:

So if it happened to a clan with only 8 they would have a different consequence? Which is a lack on consistency.

name a clan with 8 players???

there is none - all clans have over 8 players
janmb
janmb
15:52 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
horse10000 said:
This rule happened to MVP when we had 2 players banned from playing and we were then not allowed to take a player in who was banned from a previous season on the clan runners decision, again i do not agree that due to defaults on a previous clan a player can then not play for a different clan in a different season.

I agree. But this is a league host decision in each individual case - since they are more or less always different.

Normally, a player not doing anything to get their games played gets a one season exclusion - no more, no less. But again, this is entirely at the discretion of the league hosts - there may be cases where an exclusion is not warranted at all, as well as more than one season may be in order.

Whether or not a player changes clans has really no relevance to this - the player in question is the same person regardless of which clans they play for, and changing clans are rarely a reason to expect a change in nature. But again, a one season ban has been the normal precedent this far - not more.

About Marc, for everyone:

Please don't consider this a punishment. It's not meant to punish the player in question, nor punish the clan. The driving need for that rule is simply to keep the game completion level as high as possible. Temporarily excluding the few players who are repeatedly the main cause for games not getting played is simply a step towards keeping defaults as low as possible.

Edited at 21:55 Mon 21/12/09 (GMT)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:01 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fellowship for one have 8 active members, have used same team for 4 weeks.
And its more about looking at possiblilities because if it came to it and a clan who had 8 players did get one banned then a decision would have to be made and i'm sure you'd be the first to jump on the league runners backs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:25 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot said:
kirk__1989 said:
Aint it that he should be banned for a few games and given another chance im sure that was the rules although could have changed now?

8.4 League exclusion for multiple defaults
Any player getting two defaults against them (and receiving fewer points than the opponent each time) may be excluded from the league at the league hosts' discretion.

League hosts discretion usualy we remove for remainder of season but as were at end we have agreed a season removal from clans im afraid everyone gets treated the same when 2 defaults against

Now, i have a massive problem with that, because if they do it a game or 2 before the season is over, then they will only be banned from the league for 1 or 2 games. But if they do it at the end, it's a full season ban. Where is the logic in that? If you're going to do that, then you should make the ban for a set amount of games.

Just think of football. You don't get a ban for the rest of the season. You get a ban for a fixed set of games, and works quite well.

And the subject on the banning of _marc_. If he is subbed in for someone else, how come he gets the punishment and the original player doesn't get any form or warning etc? Bit unfair that's for sure (unless they do, then if they do, I apologize!).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Mon 21 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
g_shot said:
I for one matt, am not leaving, I love this clan, I joined this clan to be with friends and i don't want anyone leaving but if thats the case we need a big recruitment plan.

I think the ban is VERY harsh, rules are rules.. but seriously, a whole season is cruel, like matt said the clan games are ment to be for fun, but thats been stripped off marc, a couple of games ban would be much easier, I don't see what the 'clan league officials' achieve of banning him for a season.

G!

i joined for that reason ^^
well i will stay with you then! but aint this season not over yet so he is aloud back soon as the new seasons fixtures are out?
Pages: 13435
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBI Clan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.