FBI Clan

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17576
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I completely agree. Jgo you know I would have taken you with me to FPB, I even asked Dan (Blink182rip), but we already had 11 players. Sorry m8 to let you down, but we had too many people leaving at the end of the season and morale was pretty low. But I'll still try my best to get a full team.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:02 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Count me out...
as i said a while ago..
to much hussle with that clan thingy..

gl
mike
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:05 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
jimmy mate...leave the fbi dead body rest in peace...too late for this.lol u already dance on the grave because I see you make fpb politics on the fbi thread...go home my son,this thread are not anymore your home.

can you please not use inappropriate words gladul

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 21:32 Tue 30/03/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
technically it is till end of season m8
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:11 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
He means you're not welcome
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:17 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
No crap Zante. I think I understood what he meant m8.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:21 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
He means you're not welcome
lol zante,I know that my english is poor...but I think u start 2 understand me finaly,after few months together
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
btw...I think I quit too.nobody answered after my S.O.S. this morning...mike quit too...the others are silent (lol, 3 others),thats all folks
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:46 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
jimmy_1878 said:
No crap Zante. I think I understood what he meant m8.

So technically, you are NOT welcome by certain clan members, so why did you post otherwise if you knew what he really meant?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:58 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
gladul said:
btw...I think I quit too.nobody answered after my S.O.S. this morning...mike quit too...the others are silent (lol, 3 others),thats all folks

Didnt know we had to answer if already on list - you asked about new players. I'll stay if there's still a clan here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
u have right m8... nothing 2 answer,but I talk about the spirit of this team,and lol,a clan with just 4 members ?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:33 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
blufadoodle said:
gladul said:

Didnt know we had to answer if already on list - you asked about new players. I'll stay if there's still a clan here.

If you were up for the task you could take on the captaincy (maybe vice if you can find a captain) looks like whoever does will have their work cut out for them with only 3/4 players

If you do decide to, check out the players waiting for clan list to boost your numbers. Unless you know people then you're gonna have to work from the bottom again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers Zante. I'm happy to play in clans but I wouldnt want to be in captaincy. I only been in this five minutes and I saw all the captain got was grief!

Looking at gladuls last post, this clans gone anyway. So my clan career was one friendly. Nvm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
gladul said:
jimmy mate...leave the fbi dead body rest in peace...too late for this.lol u already dance on the grave because I see you make fpb politics on the fbi thread...go home my son,this thread are not anymore your home.

can you please not use inappropriate words gladul

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 21:32 Tue 30/03/10 (BST)
oops, I did it again...sry m'am
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
well all fbi members in the last 2 fixtures are going to play there games if your not let me know i will be subbing asap
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:20 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
FBI vs Sharpshooters

master VS warney12
8US 4.1
9US 5.0
8UK 5.0

Final Score 14.1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
onua0767 vs master_p00l

8 ball uk 3-2

9 ball u.s 4-1

8 ball u.s 5-0

overall, 12-3 to onua
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:57 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
bloodhound said:
nurse said:
jgo3000 said:
Jesus, so we have lost our captain again, Niall, g, dame and jimmy, who's next? Well whoever it is, the set of fixtures up are my last games for this clan, I'm sure this clan is cursed! Had some good times and met some good people, thanks FBI! And I really mean it when I say I hope you guys keep FBI going and keep it the great team it has been!

Jgo is awesome!!

Deffinitley agree!, I just wanna say both you and revinax are class players man, not just in games too, I don't mean to detract from any other current members of the clan with sayin that but jgo, you and revinax were there when the clan first started out, and just wanted to say really appreciate you guys takin a leap of faith into a new clan, I truly hope that if I'm ever in another clan you guys'll be there too (hope youd have better clan mate than me though hahaha) well just felt like sayin that, stay groovy

Mate, one game sticks in my head with you, not mentioning who it was against but you were the last player in the team to play your game, we needed 5 games to win the match. It was against one of the very best players on here and you held it together so, so well, you showed more heart in that game than I've ever seen on this game, and if your in the next clan I'm in I would be chuffed! *staying groovy with you bud!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:00 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Woooooooooooo!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:00 Tue 30 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
jimmy_1878 said:
I completely agree. Jgo you know I would have taken you with me to FPB, I even asked Dan (Blink182rip), but we already had 11 players. Sorry m8 to let you down, but we had too many people leaving at the end of the season and morale was pretty low. But I'll still try my best to get a full team.

Jimmy, you come in at a time when all looked lost to help the team out, and you will have left the team in a better place than when you joined! You've not let anyone down mate!
Pages: 17576
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBI Clan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.