Individual Leagues (for FCL clan members only)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
joker86
joker86
09:59 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right guys this is now on the website

http://www.dave.cordery.org.uk/clanleague/indleague.php
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
10:02 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
What times the fixture release?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:23 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
8pm along with league ones
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
10:30 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
i meant in general
thanks potty!
anonymous
anonymous
12:15 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
it's always been frames won lol, whoever said it wasn't needs to be shot (metaphorically of course)

and yeah potty thats a gd idea, I like the 2 week thing, I'll finalise results within half hour

edit: was to change as I didn't realise the question being asked!

Edited at 19:59 Sun 24/01/10 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:26 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
1 question, are you giving us like 2 to play a week or do we play if we see one of our opponents online?
joker86
joker86
13:33 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
1 question, are you giving us like 2 to play a week or do we play if we see one of our opponents online?

Play any of your opponents whenever you like (But not yet), the deadline for all fixtures will be the end of this season
anonymous
anonymous
13:40 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheers joker for answering, I was away doing other things
joker86
joker86
13:52 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
anonymous said:
cheers joker for answering, I was away doing other things

I know
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
mach_3 has deactivated btw http://www.funkypool.com/member/mach_3
anonymous
anonymous
14:58 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Final Individual League Rules

The Staff operating this league are: anonymous (Main Runner), hightops (moderator) and mich (moderator)
There are 3 Separate leagues, each competing player can only play in ONE of the league format's (8US, 9US or 8UK).
5 Games are to be played in each match, therefore meaning a game can be won/lost 5-0, 4-1 or 3-2.
You play EVERYONE else in your league, INCLUDING CLAN TEAM MATES.
There is no deadline for this event apart from all games have to be finished at the end of the season, i.e. you can play all games in the first week if you want to or leave them till later.
However, you HAVE to play all of your TEAM-MATES WITHIN THE FIRST 10 GAMES YOU PLAY, so that teams can't match fix, if you DO NOT do this you will lose all points available from those games will be lost.
Games that are not played will NOT BE GIVEN DEFAULTS!, they will be given a straight 0-0 and no points will be awarded.
If a player pulls out, they MUST contact me or one of my staff, so we can delete previous games played against that opponent and make it fair for everyone else.
If there are any arguments or Problems you have then you must also contact me or one of my staff
Finally, The league is based on winning frames (the more frames you win, the higher in the table youll be)
anonymous
anonymous
15:04 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
All Results to be Posted on Results thread http://www.funkypool.com/thread/16245/official-individuals-results, Please specify which league game type it's in!!!!

the league has now officially started, get playing everyone GOOD LUCK!!

as for mach_3, okay cool, if anyone would like to fill his spot please post here, remember players who are already in this league cannot enter again!
dave_c
dave_c
15:56 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry everyone, but due to real life commitments, I won't be able to take part. I'm just glad it's right at the beginning of the season that it's happened, just a shame about the 2 matches I've already played. Good luck to everyone else!
anonymous
anonymous
16:02 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
we have 2 available spots for UK8 if anyone wants to join them who isn't already in a league

Mach_3 deactivated and dave_c has family commitments

hope everything sorts itself out soon Dave, good luck my friend, cheers for helping me get to know everything reguarding the league site
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good stuff anon! Lets get this underway!
gandalf
gandalf
04:47 Mon 25 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
anonymous said:
Final Individual League Rules

The Staff operating this league are: anonymous (Main Runner), hightops (moderator) and mich (moderator)
There are 3 Separate leagues, each competing player can only play in ONE of the league format's (8US, 9US or 8UK).
5 Games are to be played in each match, therefore meaning a game can be won/lost 5-0, 4-1 or 3-2.
You play EVERYONE else in your league, INCLUDING CLAN TEAM MATES.
There is no deadline for this event apart from all games have to be finished at the end of the season, i.e. you can play all games in the first week if you want to or leave them till later.
However, you HAVE to play all of your TEAM-MATES WITHIN THE FIRST 10 GAMES YOU PLAY, so that teams can't match fix, if you DO NOT do this you will lose all points available from those games will be lost.
Games that are not played will NOT BE GIVEN DEFAULTS!, they will be given a straight 0-0 and no points will be awarded.
If a player pulls out, they MUST contact me or one of my staff, so we can delete previous games played against that opponent and make it fair for everyone else.
If there are any arguments or Problems you have then you must also contact me or one of my staff
Finally, The league is based on winning frames (the more frames you win, the higher in the table youll be)
gandalf
gandalf
04:52 Mon 25 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
just a quick question on the underlined - what is to stop someone deliberately not making themselves available for a match to prevent the other player from winning...

ie

player A (clan a) - 50 pts
player B (clan b) - 49 points

player B (clan b) vs player c (clan a)

player c - who has very few points doesnt make him/herself available to play giving the advantage to their clanmate.

Defaults would irradicate this.

People might reply to this saying it wouldnt happen - but if there is a rules in place ensuring you play all clan mates in the first 10 matches then organizers must be skeptical about fair play
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:27 Mon 25 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
is it too late to enter, any discipline?
dave_c
dave_c
06:42 Mon 25 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
gooselfc said:
is it too late to enter, any discipline?
You have been added to UK8 as that format currently has the fewest players - if this is not OK, please let me know as soon as you can.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:13 Mon 25 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry guys also going to pull out, my lagging problems becoming worse and worse. will only be on for clan games now sorry folk
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Individual Leagues (for FCL clan members only)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.