Individual Leagues (for FCL clan members only)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:31 Sat 27 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
killer and chris, you will have to wait from a response from anonymous, in the mean time please specify which league you would like to be in from either: US8 or US9 or UK8

Edited at 17:58 Sat 27/02/10 (GMT)
anonymous
anonymous
05:26 Sun 28 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
only available spaces are in UK8, message me if you're happy with this and I'll put you in
janmb
janmb
05:53 Wed 3 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Could we please get rid of the obsolete players (including their results) so we get a correct table?

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:38 Wed 3 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
anonymous can i play in uk8 please mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:46 Wed 3 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
can i play pls in 8uk
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Wed 3 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
bump
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:20 Thu 4 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
world_elite is now joker
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Sat 6 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
bump again
anonymous
anonymous
17:21 Sat 6 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
janmb said:
Could we please get rid of the obsolete players (including their results) so we get a correct table?

Thanks

have now jan :)

sorry guys but I was expecting a reply sooner, the league is now officially closed meaning no more new additions to the league, be sure to join next season though

after a little confusion by people misunderstanding, the league is still running, just no-one new can join it

Edited at 23:52 Sat 06/03/10 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:15 Mon 8 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
anonymous said:
hightops said:
Temporarily ... as requested i shall be taking over anons position with running the individual leagues.

thanks very much for this tops, I'll get back to you asap as soon as everything is sorted out

taken from results page
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:27 Mon 8 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Edit: Wrong thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:54 Mon 8 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
whats happening with this??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:17 Tue 9 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing has changed, I'm afraid you can't join until next season though chris sorry mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Tue 9 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi, I was just wondering something, if my opponent on many occurrences, has been offline for 10+ days periods, shouldn't he be banned from the league due to inactivity?

I'm talking about __anaconda__ He's rarely ever on, and is not even in a clan anymore as Top Dogs replace him. Can you please take him out of the US9 League, as he's not giving enough effort to at least come on weekly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:21 Wed 10 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Will msg him mate to give him a last chance to get into gear then decide, thanks for letting me know
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:48 Wed 10 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
chris can take my place if you want topsy, im rarely on now as you know, ill only come on for clan league games. since no one is sending me any offline messages to arrange to play, i think we can both agree on that i wont get many played.

its better to have someone whos willing to play the games rather than someone who comes on rarely.

i talked to anon a few weeks back about it, told him my story, he told me to stay which i did BUT ive only had 1 offline message since then, therefore only 1 game played.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Wed 10 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mate I havent messaged one person in this, you just have to keep look out and the amount of time your on finding opponents should be no problem.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Wed 10 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
joker said:
Hi, I was just wondering something, if my opponent on many occurrences, has been offline for 10+ days periods, shouldn't he be banned from the league due to inactivity?

I'm talking about __anaconda__ He's rarely ever on, and is not even in a clan anymore as Top Dogs replace him. Can you please take him out of the US9 League, as he's not giving enough effort to at least come on weekly.

Ok taken note of this if no reply in 24hours then we shall remove unfortuantely its a bit late in day to be adding someone in though.

Topsy tis your job for removal mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Wed 10 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
chris can take my place if you want topsy, im rarely on now as you know, ill only come on for clan league games. since no one is sending me any offline messages to arrange to play, i think we can both agree on that i wont get many played.

its better to have someone whos willing to play the games rather than someone who comes on rarely.

i talked to anon a few weeks back about it, told him my story, he told me to stay which i did BUT ive only had 1 offline message since then, therefore only 1 game played.

As stated below better off u playing or if u drop out i cant let anyone take the spot im afraid as theres only few weeks left of season and its a lot of games to get done just try ya bets dgen.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:30 Thu 11 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot said:
joker said:

Ok taken note of this if no reply in 24hours then we shall remove unfortuantely its a bit late in day to be adding someone in though.

Topsy tis your job for removal mate

I know my jobs steph dont worry i'm on top of it

james, dont worry about it mate as far as i am aware there haven't been many messages sent and after all it's not always down to the opponent to message you, you have to message them first sometimes.

Also as steph said we can't let more people in as its too far into the season

Edited at 09:40 Thu 11/03/10 (GMT)

Edited at 09:56 Thu 11/03/10 (GMT)
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Individual Leagues (for FCL clan members only)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.