World Cup South Africa 2010

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11718
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:09 Thu 8 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
If you read what we're talking about you'll see.....

blink182rip said:
golden boot
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:51 Fri 9 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
you get wound up so easily...calm down i was joking
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
06:55 Fri 9 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
so you're trying to wind me up for no reason?

keep trying
only goes against what you said before
unknown_id
unknown_id
07:24 Fri 9 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
podolski can play on the wings aswell zak, seen him play them before
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
07:40 Fri 9 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but you can't play too many natural strikers, they wont gel and will all go or glory
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:36 Fri 9 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_trueblue_ said:
lmao zante knows nothing about football

lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
COME ON SPAIN
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
holland are dirty fouling cheaters just cant deal with spains flare and passing capabilities
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:04 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Netherlands were in their face, van Bommel was lucky to be on the pitch, but Andres Iniesta, what a disgrace.

Two dives and the cheek to ask for the red. Then trust him to score the winner, disgrace. Howard Webb and the officials let themselves down, blantant corner, followed by blantant free-kick lead to offside goal for Spain. Shocking!

And if you say Spain deserve it, what pass pass pass pass side to side, sometimes forward, dull football deserves to win stuff, you're having a laugh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
warney7 said:
Netherlands were in their face, van Bommel was lucky to be on the pitch, but Andres Iniesta, what a disgrace.

Two dives and the cheek to ask for the red. Then trust him to score the winner, disgrace. Howard Webb and the officials let themselves down, blantant corner, followed by blantant free-kick lead to offside goal for Spain. Shocking!

I agree with all that (bar the offside bit). Absolutely devastated for Holland and all their supporters. Spain showed themselves up a fair few times today, and I have lost a bit of respect for them. Think the Dutch might be annoyed for quite a while.

I thought Howard Webb was woeful. A strong arguement for the worst refereeing performance all tournament.

Anyway, congratulations Spain.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:08 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
VIVA ESPANOL

offside?
are you flipping blind? replay showed was miles onside

i'll go find it now....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not on about the last pass Zak, I'm on about the first one that was intercepted, he was active as would the defender had touched it if there was no one behind him? Probably not as hash as he did?

And VIVA ESPANOL? The nation with racists? I still remember our friendly in Spain where Shaun Wright-Phillips and others were welcomed with monkey chants and also the monkey thing aimed at Lewis Hamilton in Formula 1.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:13 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Holland were unbelievably lucky to have less than 3 sent off
couple could easily have gone first half, then a few got away in second half, and Robben should've gone for kicking the ball away in ET

And he was off for the first play, but there was another phase as there was another spanish pass which plays him back onside
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
wat has that got to do with spains world cup?

nothing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Offside and active though Zak, where was the advantage?

Also, Puyol and Iniesta could have been sent off for retaliation and professional foul, last man in Puyol's case. Granted Robben kept his feet but still, was fouled by Puyol, and there was no advantage.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:17 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Spain were the better team, much better to see a team attacking then to see one team get bodies behind the ball and then counter occasionally

Robben was crap - missed 2 or 3 gift chances 1 on 1 then should've been sent off

Like watching everton at times, boring defensive team
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:19 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Robben pushed Puyol who span as you would, basic physics

Should've been match abandoned with the amount Holland should've had off

You aren't active until the ball reaches you, he was onside for the phase of play afterwards which he scored
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Spain were attacking, pass pass pass, no much going forward?

Did that throughout the World Cup and I'll get some stats to back my views in a minute
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:21 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
But they were good to watch, Holland just pressure Spain back to their own half then let them come back at them

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:25 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Fact is Netherlands had more clear cut chances than Spain.

Spain scored an average of 1 goals every 82.5 minutes, which is one of the worst in the competition, not exactly exciting is it Zak?

Suppose they did just enough as what World Champions need to do, so well done to them, but they didn't exactly set the world on fire
Pages: 11718
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Cup South Africa 2010

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.