your only problem maradona as manager
blink182rip
blink182rip
15:40 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ye true m8

i dont like his selection

no javier zanetti or estaban cambiasso

Argentina squad:

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar), Mariano Andujar (Catania), Diego Pozo (Colon);

Defenders: Nicolas Burdisso (Roma), Martin Demichelis (Bayern Munich), Walter Samuel (Inter Milan), Gabriel Heinze (Marseille), Nicolas Otamendi (Velez Sarsfield), Clemente Rodriguez (Estudiantes), Ariel Garce (Colon);

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Liverpool), Juan Sebastian Veron (Estudiantes), Maxi Rodriguez (Liverpool), Mario Bolatti (Fiorentina), Angel Di Maria (Benfica), Jonas Gutierrez (Newcastle), Javier Pastore (Palermo);

Strikers: Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Diego Milito (Inter Milan), Martin Palermo (Boca Juniors), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid), Lionel Messi (Barcelona).

Edited at 20:42 Fri 28/05/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
booom

england or spain to win

rooney villa or messi top scorer
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
veron an palermo in the squad is a joke cambiasso an lopez should be in instead of them
blink182rip
blink182rip
16:24 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
that garce he aspicked as only had 1 internatinal cap ad hes 30 lol

cambiasso and zanetti SHOULD be in the squad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
the things is not the strongest midfield or defence..although i think macscherano best def mid in world an di maria good player but what a attackin lineup if he lets messi have a free role maybe behind milito

Edited at 21:44 Fri 28/05/10 (BST)
blink182rip
blink182rip
17:14 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
sergio aguero will start upfront as hes engaged to maradonas daughter so if he dont play she will probs kick off lol

i agree with you there in defence and midfield is lacking quite a few top class players like cambiasso, gabriel milito, javier zanetti.

lets just hope mascherano will kick everyone and pass it to messi and he scores or sets up a goal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't see Argentina doing anything. Great players, but Maradona is useless. The fact he managed to get humped 6-1 by Bolivia with this set of players is remarkable. They scraped through qualifying, and they still have clueless in charge. It's a shame, they were outstanding at 2006 WC but they aren't great at the moment.
blink182rip
blink182rip
18:43 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
yoda said:
I can't see Argentina doing anything. Great players, but Maradona is useless. The fact he managed to get humped 6-1 by Bolivia with this set of players is remarkable. They scraped through qualifying, and they still have clueless in charge. It's a shame, they were outstanding at 2006 WC but they aren't great at the moment.

they got humped because maradona(stupid idiot he is) gave them 1 day to get used to the humidity
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:48 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
if ya playin a few thousand feet above sea level with no training.....lol yeh your going to cope well with that or not....aka why england amongst other countries training in austria
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Fri 28 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
lol although i may be tryin to convince my self for my bet @ 9/1 an england argentina @ 25/1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:10 Sat 29 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
seriously, this is world cup, when does england ever do well in 1 apart from 1966? we cant even score penaltys!
hippesville
hippesville
14:20 Sat 29 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
until the next time they do well lol

argentina or holland to win it me thinks
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
19:57 Sat 29 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
spain or brazil

Hope england get to semi's and il be happy with that, il be out of cash bout then on drink if they do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Sun 30 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
its and easy groupstage for us, watch us get complacent and lose it!
hippesville
hippesville
12:12 Tue 1 Jun 10 (BST)  [Link]  
oh dear oh oh dear.........theo aint goin!

bit of a shokkker there. quite like him as he can beat players with both pace OR skill. i no he's a gunner but sure
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Tue 1 Jun 10 (BST)  [Link]  
id like to see glen johnson have ago right wing...glad theo aint goin can only live on that hat trick for sooooooo loooong
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
11:24 Fri 4 Jun 10 (BST)  [Link]  
England news: Ferdinand injured in the first training session

Hes out of the world cup, terrible news for him

Wooooooooooo! we might win it now!
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Cup South Africa 2010

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.