Youtube Problem

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

flapjack
flapjack
Admin
02:45 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Youtube keeps coming up with a 505 or a 509 error? and something about the google server being down?

i dont see how this should be a problem, becuase youtube and google run on different servers dont they?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Given that Google owns Youtube, chances are they run on the same set of servers...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:05 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
YouTube is down in many countries. It is probably due to maintenance being carried out on YouTube, although that hasn't been confirmed yet.
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
15:00 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i never knew google owned youtube :O

what else do they own?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:18 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Google didn't originally own YouTube, they bought it for $1.65 billion.
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
13:34 Fri 16 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
how do youtube actually earn money? i see adverts so they make money out of that, but surely they arnt going to make back the $1.65billion with just that are they?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Sat 17 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
flapjack said:
how do youtube actually earn money? i see adverts so they make money out of that, but surely they arnt going to make back the $1.65billion with just that are they?

Yes
spinner
spinner
Admin
16:35 Sat 17 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Here's a sort of related talk that I wish some in the music industry would invest some time in trying to understand!

Edited at 21:40 Sat 17/07/10 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:38 Sat 17 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
spinner said:
Here's a sort of related talk that I wish some in the music industry would invest some time in trying to understand!

there you go spinns, never thought id have to edit your post, tut
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:39 Sat 17 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
just to let you know you copy letters and numbers after watch = bit, in your case copy UoX-YihV_ew and paste it in a youtube tag
spinner
spinner
Admin
16:42 Sat 17 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I was messing with it trying to get the borders included again, no luck unfortunately.
numberwang
numberwang
09:35 Wed 21 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
this a stupid thing or things with explorer 8 - internet explorer, you have to always hold the mouse to follow through all shots and if your cursor goes right to the top of the window it causes the shot to stop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Wed 21 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
numberwang said:
this a stupid thing or things with explorer 8 - internet explorer, you have to always hold the mouse to follow through all shots and if your cursor goes right to the top of the window it causes the shot to stop

What's that got to do with YouTube?
numberwang
numberwang
11:12 Tue 27 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
numberwang said:

What's that got to do with YouTube?

I didn't want to start a new thread lol
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Youtube Problem

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.