NFL - (American Football)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Tue 16 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey people, Just wanted to make a thread about the NFL, I'm a massive, Philadelphia Eagles fan, I know there are a few American's on the site - and the sport becoming ever more popular over here!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:49 Tue 16 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
When I have watched it, obviously go with New England Patriots because of the England part and they are good

But as Villa's chairman owns Cleveland Browns, try to follow them but they are useless it seems
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Tue 16 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
i am a new orleans saints fan good win superbowl last year hopefully we can do same this year
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
01:52 Wed 17 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol at the dallas cowboys, they are having in real trouble i think the coach is being sacked soon with recent results.

I do like NFL but its not on so much over hear, well thats a lie its on sky but i dont have it. I think it's better than rugby by miles not sure why tbh. Love the superbowl aswel especially when im off work
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:02 Wed 17 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
cphaynes said:
Hey people, Just wanted to make a thread about the NFL, I'm a massive, Philadelphia Eagles fan, I know there are a few American's on the site - and the sport becoming ever more popular over here!!!!!

*holds up cross*

Back evil!!

If you haven't figured it out by now...I am....regrettably, a Cowboys fan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:29 Wed 17 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
New coach, 1 - 0 at the moment lol, new start, Wade should've gone 2 seasons ago and you could've got Gruden, worthwhile in my humble opinion, and you did us a favor, can you do us another in 2 week, lose against us, we have an amazing 2 weeks, hopefully 3 as we have the Giants on sunday, prime time :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:32 Wed 17 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
warney7 said:
When I have watched it, obviously go with New England Patriots because of the England part and they are good

But as Villa's chairman owns Cleveland Browns, try to follow them but they are useless it seems

What would you do if a London team came about, I don't think it will happen, the only outside team for a while will be Toronto, if that happens.

On that note, why would the Bills give up a filled stadium, every home game, then to go to Toronto and have less than half
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:36 Wed 17 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
_k1rk_ said:
Lol at the dallas cowboys, they are having in real trouble i think the coach is being sacked soon with recent results.

I do like NFL but its not on so much over hear, well thats a lie its on sky but i dont have it. I think it's better than rugby by miles not sure why tbh. Love the superbowl aswel especially when im off work
Its on channel 4 at 1am every sunday night, and Wade Phillips got sacked last week
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:07 Wed 17 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
cphaynes said:
New coach, 1 - 0 at the moment lol, new start, Wade should've gone 2 seasons ago and you could've got Gruden, worthwhile in my humble opinion, and you did us a favor, can you do us another in 2 week, lose against us, we have an amazing 2 weeks, hopefully 3 as we have the Giants on sunday, prime time :-)

In my opinion I dont think they should have gotten rid of Bill Parcells (or let him leave, not sure which) The year he was coaching they made it to the playoffs and almost to the super bowl. He is an excellent coach and should still be a Cowboy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:19 Fri 19 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice to see the Eagles back on form

Eagles are my team too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:30 Fri 19 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
45 points, is the highest number of points ever scored by a team in 1 half!!!! Against the Skin's as well, there 'D' is rather good as well, the first play was amazing, DJack for ya
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Sat 20 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Philly Vs. Giants, at Lincon Financial Field, 1am kick off, channel 4, boo yeah
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Another cracking game, we should have hit a few more shorter routes, but we made a few turnovers and brought home the 'W'!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:13 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
another win for saints keep on going
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:45 Thu 25 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, another win, 3 teams on 7-3 in NFC South, wow lol, and then you have Carolina lmao.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:35 Mon 6 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yuck, Eagles!

DA BEARS
_niall_
_niall_
01:57 Thu 16 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Profile pic

Thanks Marc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:36 Thu 16 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think most people have a soft spot for the saints.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:03 Fri 17 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Patriots or Steelers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Fri 17 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
BEARS
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

NFL - (American Football)