Help please..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Fri 24 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Got a trojan thing on my AVG popping up now after I just logged on and opened my browser. Wont let me open Google Chrome now after it closed itself. On IE now. When I click heal or move to fault, it says action interupted by user and doesn't do anything?

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Fri 24 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Now it is saying Google Chrome doesn't exist as a shortcut when I try to open it...
muff2011
muff2011
17:42 Fri 24 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
try upload it all again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Tue 8 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i ve recently got a browser hijack. I downloaded bearshare then deleted it but it still pops up as my browser now and again with no sign of it on my computer. Can anyone help me please?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:48 Tue 8 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i also have bearshare that wont go away
joker86
joker86
00:02 Wed 9 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:41 Wed 9 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
why dont you get an axe from the shed and sort you laptop out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  

thanks joker no sign of the dreaded bearshare hope it continues.
joker86
joker86
20:29 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cushion said:

thanks joker no sign of the dreaded bearshare hope it continues.

Nice one!

Yes you should be rid of it now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Sun 13 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is everything okay now?

if it is great, if not.. drop me a message! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Sun 13 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
the dreaded bearshare has returned this is quite annoying.
joker86
joker86
22:39 Sun 13 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  

Try checking the time you installed bearshare and see if you can restore your system to BEFORE that date. (Be warned that anything installed between the date you restore to and today will also be removed)

Edited at 22:05 Sun 13/02/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Sun 13 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
well the bearshare is on my system a long time so dont really feel like restoring is an option
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:49 Wed 16 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
well sounds like the only option u have left mate is taking it to a computer shop maybe
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:53 Wed 16 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
or clean up windows completely but it would make it like a brand new computer so it will wipe everything.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Wed 16 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cushion said:
well the bearshare is on my system a long time so dont really feel like restoring is an option

doesn't look like it lol
joker86
joker86
13:23 Wed 16 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
or clean up windows completely but it would make it like a brand new computer so it will wipe everything.

cushion,

The option to restore your computer to factory settings should completely remove it but this would mean you lose everything else which you have installed yourself since you got the computer - Basically your computer would be brand new again(the software that is), if you are to do this please do it with caution.

I personally would recommend just restoring your computer to a date before you installed the bearshare, you should have a selection of restore points.

Another option would be to take it for a PC health check (this is where the insurance, if you have it comes in handy).
_ghost_
_ghost_
14:36 Wed 16 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
OK im posting this here cause of the heading :)

My PS3 is broken it wont read any disc and overheats, so im looking at getting a new one see if i was to remove hardrive from broken one to the new one that would be ok wouldnt it, it would have all my saved games and stuff on it, also if it did work would my IP address be the same, and could i sign in as normal on PSN?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Wed 16 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes. We had the same problem, but for us it was the laser eye that went bad. We replaced it for around $80 from Ebay. I suggest thinking about that instead of buying a whole new one!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Help please..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.