flapjack
Admin
20:40 Fri 6 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
no_surrender said:
flapjack said:
Magicblack was a good guy, along with Cityfan84
Squeezy was good too :P

Come back mmt :(

Guess the hacking side of magicblack was over looked :)

Sorry about this quote, its from quite some time ago.
What did magicblack do? I never knew he hacked?
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
21:58 Fri 6 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
MMT appears now and then, seen him on not long ago. Was in contact with cityfan84 about 2/3 months ago aswell he said he just doesn't have the time to come online.

quick_pot was one for me, can't think of many more off the top of my head but there was a few.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
01:23 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I remember when magicblack went crazy, he messed the forums right up that day lol. My memory is hazy but I'm sure he locked pretty much every thread or deleted them completely even!

Quick_Pot doesnt play anymore? Thats sad, he was a top bloke. Spinner was a good guy too, hope he is still around, best admins on any site I've ever visited!

I don't really type much on here anymore, in game or the forums, just have a knockabout to practice my angles sometimes lol...The forums get kinda dull when you are on a warning that will lead to a permanent ban from them!

I still play every so often and I recommended the site to someone on my pool team who was talking about finding a good site to play online on Wednesday!
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
01:23 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
I remember when magicblack went crazy, he messed the forums right up that day lol. My memory is hazy but I'm sure he locked pretty much every thread or deleted them completely even!

Quick_Pot doesnt play anymore? Thats sad, he was a top bloke. Spinner was a good guy too, hope he is still around, best admins on any site I've ever visited!

I don't really type much on here anymore, in game or the forums, just have a knockabout to practice my angles sometimes lol...The forums get kinda dull when you are on a warning that will lead to a permanent ban from them!

I still play every so often and I recommended the site to someone on my pool team who was talking about finding a good site to play online on Wednesday!

Told you <3
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
01:33 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha, good timing for me to need to brush up on the old angles before Wednesday's big match huh

Did that spin off site ever take off with playing for cash?

OT: I don't know if any of them play nowadays or not but all the scousers and irishmen i've drunk a beer with off here would be my old players missed list, if any of you still play, shout me for a couple of games for old times sake
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
01:34 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
Haha, good timing for me to need to brush up on the old angles before Wednesday's big match huh

Did that spin off site ever take off with playing for cash?

OT: I don't know if any of them play nowadays or not but all the scousers and irishmen i've drunk a beer with off here would be my old players missed list, if any of you still play, shout me for a couple of games for old times sake

killerpool.com I think, but it was only killer for money I reckon. Lol, I remember the thread - there was photos too wasn't there? Mich still plays, not to much though now as he's a father michaelg
kirky
kirky
01:43 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
angel/melody aswel aka emma
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
01:46 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I just had a look at it. The option to play for cash is still unclickable, the practice table doesn't open anymore and there was nobody in any of the friendly games
Hopefully, it is still in development and will be released and advertised soon, I'd love to play that!

Hell yeah, that was an awesome thread. I just looked and I still have the Word document on my computer haha. That thread was the high point for these forums, they slowly died after it was deleted, when I look now, theres stuff a month old on the front page of every forum section....Except the clans forum- My legacy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am still around now and then

Still read over the old brumski thread now and then for a few good laughs!

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/15214/untouchables-hit-broad-street-brumski/1

Shame the video's don't work still, some quality commentating on the pool games there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
joker86
joker86
21:15 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No naming and shaming on the forum please.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:01 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 offline since about 14 hours ago

lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:40 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
balany1... not on much nowadays
Deleted User
(IP Logged)