FBL Discussion and News thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19091
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:16 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The diamond was originally 6-0, the game was invalid though so this result is void

both games were reverted back to the valid players, as they should have been for the default originally, and a new default predicted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:17 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
langmanj 3-1 the_diamond was the decision mate, if langmanj had been active for the last couple of days when the diamond was would have been 5-1 but you did only have an active player for them to play for a couple of days max so 1 point is all that you can really expect from that one.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:17 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Forget that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
colpepper 3-3 slimeball
langmanj 3-1 the_diamond
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
3 more Defaults then that need looked into then :

TPA vs EAGLES
SET 2 DIV 2 : straight cue_control 0 v 6 ucyforit(s)

UD v TPA
SET 3 DIV 2 : straight chris 0 v 6 big_mouse(s)

WP v SR
SET 2 DIV 1 : straight mighty_zeus 0 v 6 lethal_lures

Bonuses were given
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:21 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
OK im coming off the subject off this now, i accept the decision. I was just looking for answer without any arguments and i got them so cheers.

Another thing though.....

With our bonus removed and a few points removed from us because of the above how come Eagles are now first? Pythons were ahead of Snooker by a few points and Eagles were trailing by at least 15 points or so if i am right and remembered the table before it was changed. So how come now we trail Eagles by 10+ points when they trailed us by more but ours was fixed. Surely it should be a lot closer than that or am i missing something.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:23 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
colpepper 3-3 slimeball
langmanj 3-1 the_diamond

Thanks mate.

The above posted there also doesn't explain why we trail them by so much now though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_tip said:

TPA vs EAGLES

UD v TPA

WP v SR

Bonuses were given
I will look into these, but before even looking as the results are 6-0 i should think its because the team that won the default had no way to get the game played , and there was enough evidence to show this, so the bonus was given.
But i will look into it to check
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:26 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
OK im coming off the subject off this now, i accept the decision. I was just looking for answer without any arguments and i got them so cheers.

With our bonus removed and a few points removed from us because of the above how come Eagles are now first? Pythons were ahead of Snooker by a few points and Eagles were trailing by at least 15 points or so if i am right and remembered the table before it was changed. So how come now we trail Eagles by 10+ points when they trailed us by more but ours was fixed. Surely it should be a lot closer than that or am i missing something.
The table will also be double checked
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_tip said:

TPA vs EAGLES

UD v TPA

WP v SR

Bonuses were given

Were bonuses given for the right reasons i.e nothing at all one team could do to complete the games because of their opponents? If so they don't need looking into.
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
13:29 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
in my game i was 4-0 up (2 frames of straight) against mighty_zeus he left and didnt log on anymore within that fixture set.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:30 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
anoneeemouse said:
bluenose1872 said:

The table will also be double checked

Thank you Sarah . Sorry though to bring it up i was just looking at it and was like well this doesn't really make any sense. Haha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:31 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
your always confused Jay
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:33 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah i know what is your point exactly? Took far to many knocks on the head most likely the reason behind it haha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:34 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
and you move like a slug
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
13:34 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_tip said:

TPA vs EAGLES
UD v TPA
WP v SR

Bonuses were given
The only reason I asked about the 5-1 is because a 5-1 should NEVER lead to a completion bonus. Giving 1 point to the other team implies that they definitely weren't entirely at fault.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:36 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lethal_lures said:
in my game i was 4-0 up (2 frames of straight) against mighty_zeus he left and didnt log on anymore within that fixture set.

if this is correct, i think i remember this being mentioned before then you can eliminate that default as it was correct to begin with
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:38 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lethal_lures said:

and the other 2 were because chris was ill and couldn't carry on and ucyforit's opponent leaving the game, these are exactly the reasons the rule about still awarding the bonus was brought in for, nothing to look into in any of them.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:42 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I do not move like a slug haha not my fault i ended up being busy now is it .

As far as i a concerned the matter above is closed for me, i got answers and i accept the decision, also than Sarah looking into the table as i came up with a number different to that, hopefully we can sort this out as we are doing im PM just now.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:43 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
a snail then is that better if not how about a tortoise
Pages: 19091
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL Discussion and News thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.