Pages: 189
stueyy
stueyy
13:38 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh I'm sure we can think of some that are tougher
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What a missed opportunity for comedy gold - you could have asked dgen what the Funky stands for in Funkypool and Funkysnooker??!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:40 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ah yeah, i threw in a question to ask myself too, if i remembered about ^ i would have put it forward
stueyy
stueyy
01:32 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The August newsletter is live!
stueyy
stueyy
22:41 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This months interview is with flapjack. To be in with a chance of being interviewed next month, comment on here!

http://www.funkynews.co.uk
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
03:56 Sat 4 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow, that was some time ago

It's a shame there wasn't much for the newsletter this month, maybe next time
Sorry I wasn't much help either, been a bit busy lately. Should be back to it now though!

Get your names down guys!
stueyy
stueyy
01:40 Fri 17 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's cool mate :) if you wanna use the list of people that have already requested to be interviewed that would be great
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:47 Mon 26 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bump

can the same people be interviewed over again?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:32 Fri 21 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
stueyy
stueyy
00:49 Mon 1 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
bump

can the same people be interviewed over again?

As long as the 2nd interview was a reasonable period of time after the 1st I can't see a problem with this!

Apologies for the disappearance of this again everybody, but I do really want to get it up and running again. The whole idea of the newsletter was always to get everybody involved with the content, which didn't really happen last time! The thing I really lacked was interview questions.... If anybody has some good questions please do private message me!

Something that would also really help would be an official link up with the site... (where users that have opted into the newsletter are sent a link each month..)

I'll update on my progress on this so please keep checking back or send me a message!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:16 Mon 1 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i think you should do something like dgen does on snooker, open up the interview for funkypool members to ask the questions, i read one of dgen's interviews and it was actually quite amusing
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:53 Mon 1 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i think you should do something like dgen does on snooker, open up the interview for funkypool members to ask the questions, i read one of dgen's interviews and it was actually quite amusing

cracking idea
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
04:06 Mon 1 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
true jem but problem i found is that people aren't interested with the lack of posts. its good for few weeks then like new game modes the novelty wears off and people become dis-interested. thats main reason i took a break plus internet issues.

if Question and Answer came to be then people would need to keep interest by posting.

hope it works out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Mon 1 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well it was just a thought, think its an interesting way of getting to know people and having a laugh, if it is regularly posted, maybe on clan threads or something, then you might get more people posting for it, way down here in general chat you can miss it.
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
01:07 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It's been quite a while but the newsletter is getting back up and running again!
I need someone to interview, so if you would like to be interviewed then drop me a offline message or come talk to him igname. I should be on most of tonight!

Entrants so far:
mrmagic
blueberry
estwing
mich
iam_me

Edited at 22:15 Wed 03/07/13 (BST)

Edited at 22:45 Wed 03/07/13 (BST)

Edited at 23:07 Wed 03/07/13 (BST)
mrmagic
mrmagic
01:16 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
mich will...he's always got interesting things to say. Always
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah why not...
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:46 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I will again once you done this lot
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
01:53 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll give it until 11:30PM GMT (or whatever England is on at the moment, BST?) then do the draw. Would be good if the person was online at that time then could get it done tonight
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:57 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
BST yeah, i just say GMT whatever
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The New Funkypool Newsletter!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.