Best FunkyPool Player at the moment

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
im_crap_adam
im_crap_adam
20:21 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i've got to go with tinie or dvz, not played either in a few weeks but back then i couldn't ever beat them!! damn you two since them i've not really come across anyone i can't get past, there are many great players, bluenose, beenjammin, ipotalot has great form sometimes, johnny3tears is getting better and better, so so many
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
21:20 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
the_only_ego said:
has to be quick_pot by a long shot, known him for like 4 years off here and he's held the consistancy more then many other players on this site.

Best player at the moment been offline 11 months lol
Simple for me dvz and beenjammin have been the ones that consistently do the business ever since I have been on here.
Any good player can dominate when they're in form but those 2 are definitely the most consistent

consistent? or just sit online for 6hours a day or so lol.... bit of a difference & al plays as on snooks more now but still comes on as and wen as a guest to play
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:43 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol al has been offline on snooker for 11 months as well. The last I heard of him (he was in my clan before he left) was that his comp was dead and he was busy.
dvz
dvz
04:51 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
well 'whocares' is tha best as long as you have no over exaggerated 'Ego' and you just make sure u play the game as good as and maybe say to yaself now and again 'ipotalot' then you're golden, dont bother saying to yaself 'i'm crap' and make yaself 'tinie' or you'll end up saying you need a 'coach'.

I would say just play and stick on a 'melody', and dont worry about it, just make sure u take every oppertunity to practice ya 'long pot' and avoid tha 'cushion' rebound, then if u do miss, just sit down, compose yaself, and have a slice of some 'blueberry' pie.

Just make sure you're not 'doubted' and do all this while watchin
'juventus'.

.....Or Jeremy Kyle like me as i'm yes unemployed, way too much time on my hands but with that time i will do my best with it. :)

btw - beenjammin is quality and so is whocares i'm just here to play some pool so thanks for tha shouts and bless you all.

.....And yes i am drunk.

(btw I do NOT watch Jeremy Kyle!) :)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
06:54 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd have been very impressed if you'd have managed to get my name in there
dvz
dvz
09:08 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
zante is a <removed> :) there :) hahaha just messin man i love ya :)

Edited by forum moderator joker86, at 01:58 Tue 22/11/11 (GMT)
dvz
dvz
09:46 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh and after all that, i looked in tha mirror, and caught myself a 'Bluenose'. Must have been that 'egotisticalistic' unknown_id framented viral-ness. :)

Edited at 09:10 Sat 19/11/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
the_only_ego said:
has to be quick_pot by a long shot, known him for like 4 years off here and he's held the consistancy more then many other players on this site

& al plays as on snooks more now but still comes on as and wen as a guest to play

What?? lol, why are you saying you know him when you don't? If you knew him at all you would know he hasnt been on snooker either for a year, but I see why you need make believe friends mate.

Edited at 15:11 Sat 19/11/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
the_only_ego said:
ipotalot said:
the_only_ego said:
has to be quick_pot by a long shot, known him for like 4 years off here and he's held the consistancy more then many other players on this site.

Simple for me dvz and beenjammin have been the ones that consistently do the business ever since I have been on here.
Any good player can dominate when they're in form but those 2 are definitely the most consistent

consistent? or just sit online for 6hours a day or so lol.... bit of a difference & al plays as on snooks more now but still comes on as and wen as a guest to play

When they do the worst loser on funkypool thread don't worry you will get my vote
johnny3tears
johnny3tears
03:50 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
unoit hands down...or whatever his name is nowadays
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:13 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
darren3 said:
been watching this closely and tbh how can most of u not say whocares8x8 is not the best not giving him a big head but that guy is simply awsome - fact!!

Yeah hes good fran, but i remember playing him in a clan match around a year ago and being 6-0 down, i came back to beat him 7-6... where does that leave me? hahaaaa
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:57 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
7-6 in a clan match huh? Interesting

What was your name then anyway? I can look it up.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:02 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
8-7 maybe? unbeatable feminine snake I reckon
beenjammin
beenjammin
05:05 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
dvz said:
well 'whocares' is tha best as long as you have no over exaggerated 'Ego' and you just make sure u play the game as good as and maybe say to yaself now and again 'ipotalot' then you're golden, dont bother saying to yaself 'i'm crap' and make yaself 'tinie' or you'll end up saying you need a 'coach'.

I would say just play and stick on a 'melody', and dont worry about it, just make sure u take every oppertunity to practice ya 'long pot' and avoid tha 'cushion' rebound, then if u do miss, just sit down, compose yaself, and have a slice of some 'blueberry' pie.

Just make sure you're not 'doubted' and do all this while watchin
'juventus'.

.....Or Jeremy Kyle like me as i'm yes unemployed, way too much time on my hands but with that time i will do my best with it. :)

btw - beenjammin is quality and so is whocares i'm just here to play some pool so thanks for tha shouts and bless you all.

.....And yes i am drunk.

(btw I do NOT watch Jeremy Kyle!) :)

Now that was entertaining and thank you, you're quality yourself
beenjammin
beenjammin
05:10 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
the_only_ego said:
ipotalot said:
the_only_ego said:

Thanks potalot

And you ego, does the amount of time someone spends playing really have anything to do with the percentage of those games that they win? Don't be rude
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
05:21 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
8-7 maybe? unbeatable feminine snake I reckon
Ah mrs_viper. That was about 2 months ago lol, just last season!
Yeah, was a shocker :S
dextr
dextr
06:10 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah kinda showed on the dedi page all the eeeeeeeeee's
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:16 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
straight - damee hands down
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
16:53 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
beenjammin said:
the_only_ego said:
ipotalot said:
the_only_ego said:

Thanks potalot

And you ego, does the amount of time someone spends playing really have anything to do with the percentage of those games that they win? Don't be rude

nothing more then the truth been, can guarantee most of the frames played after say a year or so away. Consistency can only be met by having the time to play "to a high standard" as much as possible.

Back at potalot i think glad i got your vote for the most "sour" loser i'll look into posting it up or maybe you could even start eh?
tinie
tinie
21:49 Tue 22 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
im_crap_adam said:
i've got to go with tinie or dvz, not played either in a few weeks but back then i couldn't ever beat them!! damn you two since them i've not really come across anyone i can't get past, there are many great players, bluenose, beenjammin, ipotalot has great form sometimes, johnny3tears is getting better and better, so so many

Ah always love playing you adam i think it is your turn next though
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Best FunkyPool Player at the moment

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.