Divine Forces

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19798
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
king as said he will play 11 games 20 times in past god knows how many hours now emma

why wont ant come online he scared of gettin his butt whooped by king?

he is painting the room before my new carpet comes tomorrow afternoon, an issue we wouldnt have had were it not for your team!

so it takes 5 hours to paint a room :S
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
tokko!!!!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:29 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Stop quoting me please, im not in the mood and trying to talk to people here
toluca321
toluca321
i never use the meaning we as ain't my match and i am the captain i use they can continue
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Stop quoting me please, im not in the mood and trying to talk to people here

Sowwwyyyy jayyyyyy :P messin mate sorry Ill try n stop it lol :P
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:30 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Next one is a league warning and im not joking Lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:31 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i never use the meaning we as ain't my match and i am the captain i use they can continue

Thats your choice of grammar, i see clans as a team game therefore its the plural of the first person :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:31 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 can I tag you instead
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:32 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No you cant! haha

Im serious though it doing my nut in and causing me to miss half the chat in the room
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:32 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
king as said he will play 11 games 20 times in past god knows how many hours now emma

why wont ant come online he scared of gettin his butt whooped by king?

he is painting the room before my new carpet comes tomorrow afternoon, an issue we wouldnt have had were it not for your team!

so it takes 5 hours to paint a room :S

Tbf to get a decent two coats yes!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:33 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
A game last 14 days! Your player has refused to play for a few! Our player is busy tonight and can't get on for this single day. Put it into context please and not be making childish comments about how long it takes to paint a room.

And yes, WE hope that WE will continue with this match so WE as a clan can keep our no defaults record up!

Get your player to play the last couple of days then wether or not our player tonight is busy wouldnt have been an issue!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:34 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ello tokko :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:35 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
tokko

ant knows that king plays weekends and emma as clearly stated ant aint been busy up untill 5hours ago so hes had all afternoon to play

king as sed numerous times he will play 11 frames but emma as always blanked those posts
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:37 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
2+1 = 3

15 - 3 = 12

Twelve frames to be played as per the league runners ruling!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I get that

but other coin is ant played on after toluca left and clicked YES to play and king got a Gb to make it 2 - 2

so king says play 11 frames

ive also asked emma numerous times that they play uk8 n us9 and let us8 go to default

but guess what

emma dint acknowledge my post as you want this to go to default

if you wanted to play ant would have been online FACT
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
tokko

ant knows that king plays weekends and emma as clearly stated ant aint been busy up untill 5hours ago so hes had all afternoon to play

king as sed numerous times he will play 11 frames but emma as always blanked those posts

no he proposed that tonight havin found out ant was busy. This afternoon, as ant still has the messages, he was still refusing to play.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:41 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I get that

but other coin is ant played on after toluca left and clicked YES to play and king got a Gb to make it 2 - 2

so king says play 11 frames

ive also asked emma numerous times that they play uk8 n us9 and let us8 go to default

but guess what

emma dint acknowledge my post as you want this to go to default

if you wanted to play ant would have been online FACT

I have a 300pound carpet coming tomorrow afternoon, not gettin paint on said carpet is the most important thing to me atm and same with ant. Because of your player messing around it is already debatable if it will be dry or not! I refuse to take any more chances.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
2+1 = 3

15 - 3 = 12

Twelve frames to be played as per the league runners ruling!

Not bad for this time of night
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:42 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Strange that Ant puts the game before paint whilst king is alledgedly refusing to play, but when its clear king wants to play he decides the painting takes priority? seems like just trying to make it look good for you on a default and avoiding playing. If Ant can play now, why doesn't he start? and whats stopping him painting after the carpet is put in? You can easily put down newspaper to stop it, doesn't matter if its a new carpet or not, isn't that what you'd do anyway? :S
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:44 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll choose not to get into the whole arguement here as my peeps have made the point as clear as I could.

I hope Ant makes it on but to be honest wether two frames, one frame or 13 go to default, your player has refused to play.

I suggest that you get King to decide its 12. I don't know if that would help as if Ants busy, hes busy but it cannot hurt.
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Divine Forces

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.