Is there a league table up anywhere?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:41 Mon 26 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
not sure, Jema does the tables
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:47 Wed 28 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I put one up yesterday and I am waiting on default results for me to update with the second fixture.

Me and Jay were a bit behind because of the wedding, then our lil one was ill and now we are ill -_- tough times! lol!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:19 Sun 2 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Defaults:

Professionals vs Underdogs
scott7a 6-0 stop_police
Killer: 6-0 to Professionals

Completion Bonus for Professionals is still being discussed by the default panel so you should know around Tuesday hopefully.

If you have any questions or comments about these defaults, please message me and I'll be happy to discuss/argue the decisions with you , Please keep it off the threads.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:29 Sun 2 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Defaults:

Professionals vs Underdogs
scott7a 6-0 stop_police
Killer: 6-0 to Professionals

Completion Bonus for Professionals is still being discussed by the default panel so you should know around Tuesday hopefully.

If you have any questions or comments about these defaults, please message me and I'll be happy to discuss/argue the decisions with you , Please keep it off the threads.

Has completion bonus not been scrapped in FBL ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:55 Sun 2 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
not sure, ill ask Jay when he gets back but he mentioned the completion bonus so not sure in all honesty.
dextr
dextr
12:05 Sun 2 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Still in the rules

4.2 Fixture bonus points
The clan with the most points scored in a fixture receives a winning bonus of 6 points. If the fixture is a tie, each clan receives 3 winning bonus points. Each team will receive a bonus of 6 points for no defaults in their fixture, if the game is played within the fixture deadline. If the fixture is incomplete this will then be referred to the default panel.

Default bonus points may still be awarded to a clan in extreme circumstances. This will be decided by the Default Staff along with League Runners, as to whether the default bonus should be given to the player not at fault.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
09:35 Sat 8 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fixture Set Four Schedule

The Sinners v BYE
Mouseketeers v Uprising
Team Angry v Underdogs
Professionals v Snooker Squad

Cup Semi Final Schedule

Professionals v Team Angry/Uprising
Sinners/Snooker Squad v Underdogs

The Sinners are the only team not to have a league game as they have played all of theirs and everyone else is one game behind.

Edited at 07:43 Sat 08/12/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:37 Mon 10 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Golden Cue has been updated up to Fixture Set Three/Cup Quarters and can be found here:

http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/golden-cue.html

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is a reminder to all clans that the FBL transfer window will open this Sunday (13th) @ Midnight and will close on Wednesday 23rd January 2013.

There will be a few days break after the transfer window in order for the FBL website to be updated and team sheets to be submitted for the pre-season games.

The new seasons website should be up and running soon, I am looking forward to getting this new season started!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
BUMP
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:37 Mon 14 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Season Five

Final Standings & Winners

FBL League

Another very tight battle at the top of the league in this season. Winner is in bold and the two runners up are in the normal font. All team positions are announced below.

Snooker Squad
The Sinners
The Professionals
Uprising
Team Angry
Mouseketeers
Underdogs

FBL Cup

Congratulations to Snooker Squad who won this seasons FBL Cup. Very well played in league and cup.

Golden Cue

This will be announced on a later date by dgeneratio as he never sent myself or Jema the page he does it on so we could not add the remaining games to it. Fell free to contact him to find out your standing.

With the above being said, i now announce my retirement as the Head League Runner of the FBL and hand all control over to pixie_dust. I will be staying on as an advisor to the league as spoken about.

On behalf of all the runners this season we would like to thank you in taking part in the FBL and applaud all the teams.

Edited at 00:14 Mon 14/01/13 (GMT)
blueberry
blueberry
03:11 Mon 14 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
On behalf of The Sinners I'd like to thank all involved in the league and wish pixie all the best..

Hate Sinners or love us, thats your choice everyone, no sleep is lost

We're just here to have fun and play pool

At the end of the day its a game and we appreciate the time and effort thats gone on behind the scenes, thanks !
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:31 Mon 14 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Golden Cue - Final Results
Above 70% Listed below

lethal_lures 83.33
slatty 76.92
pirate_steve 76.32
rapid_pot 72.73
dvz 71.05
beenjammin 70.83
whocares8x8 70.59

Edited at 10:41 Mon 14/01/13 (GMT)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:44 Sat 19 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
There's no more killer right?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:23 Sat 19 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll answer this since Jema is now sleeping.

There is no more killer mate you are correct, there is going to be a separate league for it though in the FBL. Not sure if Jema has given any details for it yet but i am sure she will when she reads this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:44 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
There's no more killer right?

There is a separate killer cup tab on the website, it is just a mini game which is completely optional, but seeing as people like killer I thought I would keep it but as a separate entity.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
No more killer? Despite the success that it had had, most clans have had fun playing it.

Blaaaaah.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:51 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I did not want it incorporated it into the league itself, I have removed it and put it as a separate mini game. I posted this weeks back on the discussion thread.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah I've had a busy few weeks hence why I have barely commented on anything, tbh I'm actually disheartened it has gone from ye league in the two seasons it has been there majority of people have enjoyed it, hasnt been too hard to arrange either.
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL Notices and News

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.