The Players Championship - Results

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15051
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:44 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Rather than arguing about winning on default I would suggest it would be better getting online and playing as if you want to leave it to default it may favour neither of you.

im happy to send you all my info if needed about my efforts to make this match be played unfortunately had an opponent who is not active until today and has been offline 6 days in a row . ive been on every night and was happy to play if he actually came online . now he finally comes online and expects me to jump and come online , I have other requirements tonight . Feel ive made all the effort regarding this match and hes made very little ! .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Rather than arguing about winning on default I would suggest it would be better getting online and playing as if you want to leave it to default it may favour neither of you.

im happy to send you all my info if needed about my efforts to make this match be played unfortunately had an opponent who is not active until today and has been offline 6 days in a row . ive been on every night and was happy to play if he actually came online . now he finally comes online and expects me to jump and come online , I have other requirements tonight . Feel ive made all the effort regarding this match and hes made very little ! .

Lol you could not meet my times, why should I bow down to you? I hope your refusal to come online and play, as you are browsing is taken into consideration as this shows no effort made in my book. You give me times outside of what I said I could play once again no effort in my book. I thin we should both get kicked out now as I have made as much effort as you other than that you sent the first message. In fact it could be considered I have made more as I am willing to come online now and you are browsing and you have refused
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:51 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Also it matters not if I was online or not, you would not have come online to play me the times I was on so invalid point yet again
_fresh_
_fresh_
21:54 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I had arranged to play erigert this evening 7:30pm however erigert couldnt make it, but he said at 4.30pm he could play for one hour. I had logged on to play but he had logged out by then.
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:59 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
6 days offline you have been mad_matt , how can I play you when you didn't even come online , I even message keith a few days ago on this issue . useless you have been matt arrangeing this match , when I first message you I said can play any nights from 9.30pm let me know as I usually come online at 10pm but was happy to show effort and come online abit sooner , your reply was can play 7pm . lol then you went offline for many days after .

im sure keith will see that ive made all the effort here as you cant play someone if they don't come online for 6 days in the last week off the tie .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:01 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I will offer my services as a replacement for anyone who is not willing/unable/refusing/busy .I can play from now till midnight.

Seen as i got booted from this by a mishap.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:04 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
6 days offline you have been mad_matt , how can I play you when you didn't even come online , I even message keith a few days ago on this issue . useless you have been matt arrangeing this match , when I first message you I said can play any nights from 9.30pm let me know as I usually come online at 10pm but was happy to show effort and come online abit sooner , your reply was can play 7pm . lol then you went offline for many days after .

im sure keith will see that ive made all the effort here as you cant play someone if they don't come online for 6 days in the last week off the tie .

Same old crap Lee, eat, sleep, browse, repeat. Would you have come on at 6.30? I dont think so. Difference is Lee I come online to play games not browse to gain default points, my clan record speaks for that. I dodge nobody and dont care if I get hammered, you on the other hand.......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I will offer my services as a replacement for anyone who is not willing/unable/refusing/busy .I can play from now till midnight.

Seen as i got booted from this by a mishap.

Would love to take you up on that mate, as you would be an opponent willing to play not like Lee, giving times that he knows I cannot make
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
you missed out that :

1. you couldn't meet my times which was 9.30pm onwards
2. offered to play you any nights - You offline 6 days
3. was coming online 30mins earlier from my normal time im online to play you . you just mention 7pm which you know im never online then .
4. ive asked you about playing our match - you didn't
5. ive been active - you haven't

Also your arguments dont add up yesterday you stated it was 5 days offline and this evening is 6? so which is it? lol
horse10000
horse10000
22:27 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

All this information is fine for week 2 but what happened to week one? You have had 2 weeks to try and be helpful and flexible to meet up and play. I also had a message from yourself asking if you needed to play this game now or would you go through on default when Matt left revolution briefly. All I can see is effort to win by default as opposed to actual effort to play the game. If game is not played please send me default information but i warn you both that if no actual effort to play the game then I will not hesitate to double Dsq rather than allowing someone to go through on default if it appears that they are playing for it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

All this information is fine for week 2 but what happened to week one? You have had 2 weeks to try and be helpful and flexible to meet up and play. I also had a message from yourself asking if you needed to play this game now or would you go through on default when Matt left revolution briefly. All I can see is effort to win by default as opposed to actual effort to play the game. If game is not played please send me default information but i warn you both that if no actual effort to play the game then I will not hesitate to double Dsq rather than allowing someone to go through on default if it appears that they are playing for it.

For the record I will be online till 9pm, which are the times I stated when trying to arrange the game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahhh well cant say I havent tried
erigert
erigert
00:06 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
_fresh_ has arranged to play erigert this evening 7:30pm (Deadline Day) only for erigert to say he cannot make it, but can play now (1 hour). _fresh_ has logged on to meet him only for his opponent to log out. What more can he do?

First of all, it wasnt me who was on holidays and Could only play two nights during all the fixture. Second its none of your bussines to post about this game. And third we will play it tonight although even if i let it go to default i would have won, but not everyone is like yourself idiotic Ash.
erigert
erigert
00:10 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I had arranged to play erigert this evening 7:30pm however erigert couldnt make it, but he said at 4.30pm he could play for one hour. I had logged on to play but he had logged out by then.

Thats not true, i was browsing for all the hour i said i would be on. Damn everyone wanting to win defaults nowdays lol
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:29 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I wasnt having a go bud, just said i didnt manage to catch you online by the time i had got on, i didnt presume you had left before an hour because im sure you were there for the hour.

true i was on hols sorry but thats why i organised it a few days before i went as i knew i would be on today.

thanks a lot for coming back on getting it played

_fresh_ 7-2 erigert
ggs
erigert
erigert
01:33 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I wasnt having a go bud, just said i didnt manage to catch you online by the time i had got on, i didnt presume you had left before an hour because im sure you were there for the hour.

true i was on hols sorry but thats why i organised it a few days before i went as i knew i would be on today.

thanks a lot for coming back on getting it played

_fresh_ 7-2 erigert
ggs

You dont have to ask sorry for being on holidays m8. This is an online game and of course it cant be a priority. But knightmares message to me and the post he made on this thread were uneccesary. Its not that i was hiding from playing a game. Anyway, ggs and gl in the rest.
horse10000
horse10000
04:20 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Done
_niall_
_niall_
22:38 Wed 1 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
me vs mad_matt

us8: 3-3
9 ball: 3-3
uk: 4-2

Overall: 10-8

Wow this was a battle. Not sure how I got there given the way we both played respectively. I don't think I deserved the win at all. Matt played very well at times up to UK and I had to grind out some games just to have some sort of chance. Glad that's over with tbh, ggs Matt wp and unlucky not to get the win man
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:41 Wed 1 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
me vs mad_matt

us8: 3-3
9 ball: 3-3
uk: 4-2

Overall: 10-8

Wow this was a battle. Not sure how I got there given the way we both played respectively. I don't think I deserved the win at all. Matt played very well at times up to UK and I had to grind out some games just to have some sort of chance. Glad that's over with tbh, ggs Matt wp and unlucky not to get the win man

Your positional play is outstanding mate and you pot balls from impossible angles, was a real pleasure to play you, and was nice to play a player that was easy to arrange with and didnt go looking for default from the off

Good luck to you buddy in the rest
_fresh_
_fresh_
15:44 Mon 6 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Isn't the players champs 4 games of each type not 6?
Pages: 15051
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Players Championship - Results

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.