Think Fast 5 Sec Knockout (£25 Prize)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:54 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lmfao.. i made it look like you werent bothered because u werent online..

wow, im pretty sure that kinda incites you werent bothered?

no, I told you i was going to be away, hence why it was "tonight or nothing"

Anyway, I don't want to argue over this. 11.30 tonight is likely to be too late. If poker is more important to you then fine, but I prob wont be on that late.

Bro.. thats like me saying

"if going away is more important to you then fine"

grow up.

Edit: i'd already arranged to play, so im not changing it because you have come online after 5 days demanding to play.

Not demanding at all, merely saying I can play seeing as the deadline has been extended. Not my fault it has and not my fault that the decision didnt go your way the first time around. I am sure it will this time.
beenjammin
beenjammin
01:22 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
We started our match.
man_up 2 - 1 beenjammin
During the 4th frame he stopped responding and finally logged off.
That was 25 minutes ago, he hasn't shown back up.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:43 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wow ive read all the posts and people do seem to get hot and bothered over this dont they! Saying that i have been on i think every day for the last week and my oppo hasn't managed to play me yet but i do understand he is having trouble getting a cable for his laptop so it isnt really his fault. Feel we all need to be a bit more understanding guys, i dont mind the extension but i cant guarantee getting on over the weekend even if my oppo can so who is at fault? I would say none of us really its just that life gets in the way sometimes - calm down everyone please its only a game after all
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:33 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No offence to try, because the last tournament he did was a great success but i personally feel that these games that are getting extended is beyond a joke in all honesty.

Fair enough players have the right to join or not, but why join if you know your not going to be on through out the deadline. Seems rather pointless. Games shouldn't be extended for that in the slightest if you dont have the time then you really shouldn't join.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:01 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
bluenose1872, yup your right - shouldn't of done any extensions now or before. This tournament doesn't look like its going to go any further due to many reasons.

Two biggest mistakes I made this time round was having the 7 day deadline and making extensions. Should of stayed with the 3 day deadline and been more strict.

Sorry to the people who made an effort with this tournament, will try again another time when I'm not as busy working & studying.

Notify:

Can a mod please cap this thread, thanks.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:17 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont see any reason to stop it mate at all, maybe a smaller extension just in case? Most of us are active but like any pool event there will be one or two people that are not. I think it could be finished and be a bigger success than the other
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wow, waste of time much
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:37 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
have explained to beenjammin my connection completely flopped at 3-1 we had just finished 8 arcade. couldnt retrieve it and hopefully we can complete tonight or tomorrow. apologies been!
beenjammin
beenjammin
05:20 Sun 15 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry, but it's 2-1 at present.
My screen showed you stop responding with 3 balls left to pot, and in our results it says I won the 4th frame by default.
I'm just nice enough to replay it.
But if the tourn's over, is there any point?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:28 Sun 15 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
don't think there is any need to cancel the tourny its my favourite one best laugh i have had on here in ages. Just use simlar criteria to dq people that you normally use for defaulted games. Just keep the extension until Monday as previously stated then give no more extensions - would have thought this would be fair
its_me
its_me
15:30 Sun 15 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
abit wrong to cancel something that players have progressed in i think

Edited at 16:25 Sun 15/04/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Sun 15 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ah ok been, i potted the rest but if it didnt come up on your screen then thats understandable. thanks for replaying it hopefully we can finish it soon.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
02:17 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This is try's comp and can be finished or ended when he likes, for now it looks dead! Maybe try and play the games in the list and prove him different. otherwise this looks like to be the end for now!

try please confirm

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
jds1966 can have a bye as only just got my lead for my laptop.not fair on him to be waitin around for me(i know its not my fault)just showing my gratitude to him for waitin and bein patient.

gl jds1966
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Think Fast 5 Sec Knockout (£25 Prize)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.