Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
welcome to our clan emma.

Thank you for the welcome
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:10 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Going to have a word with hotdave after i finish some league work and see what is happening. If he refuses to play then i will make a sub so that the__priest can get the game done.
its_me
its_me
17:12 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
oooooo god its the_priest lol
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
18:48 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Going to have a word with hotdave after i finish some league work and see what is happening. If he refuses to play then i will make a sub so that the__priest can get the game done.

Cheers Jay. Dave said he'd play it - just when he's good and ready. After all the defaults we've had - I just want to make sure the games get played asap!
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
20:13 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising team sheet!

1. skunkyfool Captain
2. run_outt Vice Captain
3. spin_doctor Vice Captain
4. cool_dude Vice Captain
5. unstopp4bl3
6. irish_ninja
7. walktall
8.rocketweaz8
9.derik_dalton
10.scallo
11.the__priest
12.swans03
13.smurfy
14.emma__jane
15.antione
16.TBA

Please all welcome antione to the Uprising! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:14 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
welcome antione, good luck
the__priest
the__priest
20:17 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Please all welcome antione to the Uprising! :)

welcome m8 a great addition to the squad
cheers ant for joining

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for run_Outt for UK thanks

Sniper, I sorted out a sub for you last night. he quit his game of straight when you said you'd play - and then you left!!!
Not true, i told you on PM, i could not play right now, i said my mom needs to use the laptop.! We share it. So if you have a sub now, i can play ost of day, but she needs to use it today also, so a scheduled time will do.

Who is my SUB? Nobody posted a sub on subs thread.

Ok now see i got swans03...2 days offline, looks like if i don't get that sub u made last night? Who is it?
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
20:45 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for run_Outt for UK thanks

Sniper, I sorted out a sub for you last night. he quit his game of straight when you said you'd play - and then you left!!!
Not true, i told you on PM, i could not play right now, i said my mom needs to use the laptop.! We share it. So if you have a sub now, i can play ost of day, but she needs to use it today also, so a scheduled time will do.

Who is my SUB? Nobody posted a sub on subs thread.

Ok now see i got swans03...2 days offline, looks like if i don't get that sub u made last night? Who is it?

Mate - last night I pm'd you and said can you play your game now. You said yes, I have this on screen print. I then asked derik_dalton to step in and play you, and he said yes too. He even quit his game of straight to do so. It is at that point yopu said your "Mom" need the laptop and disappeared. Either swans03, or derik_dalton will play this fixture!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:53 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh not my fault mate, its her laptop. I asked her...i explained, but she jus took it and closed everything down...that was after i told you i cant play now. But like i said...get him on again, or make sub...why am i playing somebody that WONT come online b4 deadline.

I will win default in this case. :/

and im glad you got transcripts of convo or whatever cuz i dont...means my point is VALID :D

can i just play derik.
its_me
its_me
20:57 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
some class signing ure getting here pal???

i loved the priest lol.... but ive been naughty god dam
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh did i see antione got signed too? :P
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
21:03 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
some class signing ure getting here pal???

i loved the priest lol.... but ive been naughty god dam

lol, we may have another classy misfit joining next season too! ;) Repent ye sinners!!
its_me
its_me
21:03 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
whos joining next season?
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
21:08 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
whos joining next season?

It's classified. There's an anti - tampering deadline I'm not allowed to breach!! Anyways, we've not secured their work permit yet! It's an anagram off ballslime. That's all I can say at this moment!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:08 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh not my fault mate, its her laptop. I asked her...i explained, but she jus took it and closed everything down...that was after i told you i cant play now. But like i said...get him on again, or make sub...why am i playing somebody that WONT come online b4 deadline.

I will win default in this case. :/

and im glad you got transcripts of convo or whatever cuz i dont...means my point is VALID :D

can i just play derik.

Are you actually for real??
You'll win default on the basis of that explanation will you?

You're the one who disappeared when a sub was ready to play you, perhaps not your fault if your Mum wanted to use the laptop (I refuse to say 'Mom'), but it's hardly our fault either and now you start demanding subs and selecting players that you want to play and when?? Who exactly do you think you are you hypocrite!

You and your clan are the worlds worst for responding to sub requests, it can take days sometimes if Blueberry isn't online, (who by the way, is the sole reason your clan is still in existence)
So you can take your default assumption and stick it where the sun doesn't shine 'pal.'

#pipebomb

Edited at 18:13 Tue 31/07/12 (BST)
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
21:15 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Woah! An angry doctor!!!!!
its_me
its_me
21:18 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^^^^^^^ very angry doctor
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:18 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
There's only so much people can take the biscuit, and certainly only so much I can take!

Some people need to take a long hard look at themselves and their own clan before they start posting complete and utter nonsense on other peoples threads. Never read so much idiotic, senseless ramblings in my entire life.

I'm logging off now before I say something I regret
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising - Revolution calls

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.