(IP Logged)
22:22 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
cannibals v joker86

8 us 4-2 joker

i went in off in 5th frame which would have made it 3-3 but i tried my best
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:48 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Any idea if fleetwood is coming back online ? i messaged him a minute ago but has gone offline, i've got bradonforest on atm he can sub in for chalkie for FBL 9 ball, if fleetwood doesn't come back on, you got anyone else on online atm ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:20 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
straight big_mouse 0 v 2 beenjammin

sorry guys i got done by 2 big flukes going for the bottom corner in the middle same right pocket both the same way lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:22 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Any idea if fleetwood is coming back online ? i messaged him a minute ago but has gone offline, i've got bradonforest on atm he can sub in for chalkie for FBL 9 ball, if fleetwood doesn't come back on, you got anyone else on online atm ?

why go off line you knew we had our match i told you after this game that i just played
well let me no when you back on i sort a things out now as you go of line
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:26 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

why go off line you knew we had our match i told you after this game that i just played
well let me no when you back on i sort a things out now as you go of line
My computer froze as i was logging into game :/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:31 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Notice

Fixture set 5 have now been released ~ deadline 20/5/12 @ midnight(gmt)
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18484/fbl-fixtures
http://sites.google.com/site/funkybilliardleague/home

Good luck everyone

Sarah
Head League Runner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:30 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hi team

i will not be putting myself in for no more games
as i have 2 very sick people to look after
as you can all see of late that iv not be on much
so please the new captain and vice sort the subs out in the future
as i really lost all my form on here of late over all this

so please bare with me please team
thanks rick
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:45 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi! Sorry about all the subs in the new FBL set- I flipped the lineups around by mistake and it was unfortunately too late to correct that. Instead of posting all the subs (which can be found here: http://www.funkypool.com/thread/17510/fbl-substitutions-thread/69#1368950), I'll just post the updated fixtures:

Snooker Squad 0 vs 0 TPA

8US
jose_enrique v run_outt
rubber_duck v dementedmind
9-ball
pirate_steve v fleetwood
meadow v yetti
8UK
tinie v ads19
cymmerboy v stephenball
Straight
whocares8x8 v jpenny3
kilimanjaro v greyhound
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:05 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry Rick yes we should all bow down to your captaining skills of never finishing a match, getting relegated, your players never knowing what games they have, not being able to string a sentence together and leaving every game till the one minute in a fortnight that you have one of your team available to play...or you could just disappear back to cause defaults in the second divsion again next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry Rick yes we should all bow down to your captaining skills of never finishing a match, getting relegated, your players never knowing what games they have, not being able to string a sentence together and leaving every game till the one minute in a fortnight that you have one of your team available to play...or you could just disappear back to cause defaults in the second divsion again next season

look lee we had only this default in FBL has you should no that being on the default panel
for a player that swear and call me names and threat me in a message over a game say a lot for you
when its your time comes to look after old people that are not well lets see how you cope
horse10000
horse10000
20:30 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Division 1 defaults have been locked as follows:-

jose_enrique 12 - 3 jpenny3
rubber_duck 13 - 2 fleetwood
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not much in your favour then what a rip off never mind he might try and get me banned again.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:43 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well you did refuse to play him when you had chance...
horse10000
horse10000
20:53 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not much in your favour then what a rip off never mind he might try and get me banned again.

How much did you expect when you didn't provide any information to the default panel?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:58 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yea i did refuse to play him he tried to get me banned and did not have any other players to play its a joke.so i have to play someone that was trying to get me banned.and i won my case against him and got reinstated and was told not to play him anymore by funkypool admin cheers.so if we get drawn again he will get another 13 points thanks dont think i will bother anymore.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:12 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yea i did refuse to play him he tried to get me banned and did not have any other players to play its a joke.so i have to play someone that was trying to get me banned.and i won my case against him and got reinstated and was told not to play him anymore by funkypool admin cheers.so if we get drawn again he will get another 13 points thanks dont think i will bother anymore.

well should have told rick to sub you then when you knew you had him, if you did its ricks fault, therefore TPA's fault
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:14 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
you didnt have any lol
horse10000
horse10000
21:19 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
jpenny3 offline since 14 days ago

1 week left for FBL cup match semi-final

Can we get a sub please
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:23 Mon 7 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I was online at the time and offered to watch the game so that no problems would occur. You still declined.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Top Pool Aces (RETURN PART 3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.