Latin Legends..DIV 2 Campeones !!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19798
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
06:51 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not bad results guys! Need to get the FBL game sorted though, mainly Eagles giving us trouble, get messaging!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:53 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hate Seagulls m8 steal ure kids food out of a pram the vermin they are lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:37 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Being a bit of a belter toluca321 if you have me on ignore and do a speech saying no problem...does not make much sense to me that
toluca321
toluca321
07:40 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Being a bit of a belter toluca321 if you have me on ignore and do a speech saying no problem...does not make much sense to me that
even if i take u off is the same thing as i don't have you on my friend list what for?
toluca321
toluca321
07:42 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not bad results guys! Need to get the FBL game sorted though, mainly Eagles giving us trouble, get messaging!
zante mate do no what to do to get matches played against FE is always hard to complete fixtures against them do no if it is us or what the problem is i wanna say is us but hmmmmm.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:43 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well ure still on mine and was after u left wolf pack ...what's the problem like..

I moved as i felt it was .

1.. Best for me
2..You are putting all the best in your fixtures (even if inactive)

Explain that ?
toluca321
toluca321
07:43 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Set 1

Fighting Eagles (4) vs (2) Latin Legends

8US: kingywhu (4)vs(2) dazpolz
8US: vegas vs citfan84
9US: ghost_rider vs scooby
9US: pintofshandy vs vladimir
8UK: cam07 vs w_hoolahan
8UK: 07nels07 vs zantetsukenz
Straight: mahratta vs straightline
Straight: gordo vs king8ball1
Killer: vegas/eaglestrike/soothsayer vs zante/straightline/w_hoolahan
Killer: cam07/gordo/kingywhu vs dazpolz/king8ball1/toluca321

Snooker Squad (10)vs(21) Latin Legends

8US: tokko (4)vs (2)dazpolz
8US: jose_enrique (1)vs (5) toluca321
9US: crazy_greg vs vladimir
9US: meadow (3)vs (3)cityfan84
8UK: dgeneratio (0)vs(6) w_hoolahan
8UK: kilimanjaro vs zantetsukenz
Straight: tinie vs king8ball1
Straight: whocares8x8 vs straightline
Killer: vs zante/straightline/w_hoolahan
Killer: vs dazpolz/scooby/toluca321(5)vs(1) whocares/jose_enrique/tinie

Deadline Midnight on Sunday 8th July
toluca321
toluca321
07:46 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well ure still on mine and was after u left wolf pack ...what's the problem like..

1.. Best for me

Explain that ?
why u never said anything to me before u move on as i said before we both always online on same time but yeah you did everything while i was offline smart move by you but really what do u need to talk to me ? i barely talk to my own team mates some of then not even lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:50 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

1.. Best for me

Explain that ?
why u never said anything to me before u move on as i said before we both always online on same time but yeah you did everything while i was offline smart move by you but really what do u need to talk to me ? i barely talk to my own team mates some of then not even lol

You said it ......let you get on..Maybe believe more and accept not being the best as its like you now have a ego trip m8...i don't dislike you but you have changed 4 the worse i believe.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:53 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Also when i asked a question you put me down by saying things like rubbish and funny...thats no way to respond to team members.
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
10:05 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
morning, i think its equally the eagles and us, it seems, i mean ive messaged cam07, hes been online but not replied.

its not 21-10 to us vs snooker squad.
its 21-9 to us.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:24 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
A lot of it is the eagles, also our inactive members though in 1 or 2 games

They won't sub their guys out or even reply to my posts on their thread, I've asked about killer and got no response like MVP have. My FBL opponent has only just started logging in and has Messaged me, hope that is one game sorted then. But they don't seem to show much interest from what I see, their thread looks the least active of all current clans.
k1rk
k1rk
17:25 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
got beat by k1rk i wasn't looking to get this kind of result but what can i do he was and still is one of the best ones on here class player 10-5 him

Kind words mate, i still have a lil of the old magic haha. Good games
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:26 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It is like speaking to a brick wall with them lot mate, even then you get more of an answer out of a brick wall
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:30 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It is like speaking to a brick wall with them lot mate, even then you get more of an answer out of a brick wall

true tbh, dunno why they are in the league as everyone seems to struggle against them.

for example we had them for Super League the other week which is 5 v 5, i had a guy inactive for 90% of the fixture, then got 1 or 2 responses from the sub (2 days before deadline) then i was expected to play a sub at 11:30 pm on deadline night when i was very tired.

not a way i would run a team...
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:37 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Right now I'm struggling to see how they will play 2 games of killer, I'm not sure they could have 2 sets of 3 players on at the same time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:04 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
messaged both my eagles oppos again.missed gordo by about 10 mins last night, and ghostrider never showed when we agreed to play 3 days ago and been online since with no apology or anything
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:18 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz- We currently have 3 players online for killer in case you do as well.
dgeneratio
meadow
tokko
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:28 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry guys, played well but made a couple of very costly errors. should've won. Messed up my second runout to take the win after i'd messed up 2 of the first 3 games on easy shots clearing (one overpowered positional shot on the black). Got a bit scrappy in last few with me doing those shots but not fouling, then 07nels07 doing it too. But i pulled some nice shots out, shame I couldn't get the easy one's for the win. gg's quite enjoyable but frustrating with things going on.

I'll be back in an hour or so for killer hopefully, gotta go out now
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
21:30 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well iam having tea soon but iam online in 1 hour too, as im on til 20:45 tonight. So maybe we could get it played in an hour if we have 1 more person.
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Latin Legends..DIV 2 Campeones !!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.