Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:06 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
2-0 down at 8us, doing uk now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:17 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
cree did a pic earlier for you to have a look at.

Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:23 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Posted Image

I love the pic dex, can i off line you please?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:24 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah fire away
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Posted Image

Where do you find these pics? its exactly what im looking for! THANKS DEX
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:38 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Posted Image

Where do you find these pics? its exactly what im looking for! THANKS DEX

Always willing to help but don't ask for too much or i will have to send Jimmy the nose round to speak to your boys....kapish
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League Friendly

Mafia (2) vs (4) Mousekerteers
apples_back (0) v (0) playa87
sniper (2) v (4) marksmith
cree (0) v (0) samwisemac
_straight_ (0) v (0) firepower
bluenose1872 (0) v (0) punkpoet

2 x Each - 8US - 8UK - 9US
No deadline, Just for fun.
lol thanks Dex, i dont want that! lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:45 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
unlucky sniper mate, thanks for playing so quick
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:58 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Im loving the response im getting from all of you. One thing i want is experience in managing a team, im keeping this small and only Super League for quite alot of reasons, the best being that people do have lifes outside of funky pool, and i appreitiate that. I dont want to encrouch on your private lifes, i want you to have fun, which i feel im doing just that for you by giving you the chance to play for a Super League Only Team. Within a few months Mafia will be a talking point, and people will be wanting to join us, as i promise it will be a self running team where people can play if opponants are on, without having to ask for a captain or vice to sub them in. The vices and co-Captains will be able to sign new players and ultimatly 'sack' them if they see any negitive posts or comments on any site. I will of course be in charge of the the team and will answer any messages from anyone if they need me to, but my team will be self running and happy.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:10 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think you have more than enough experienced captains here mate Myself and Sam have captained and vice captained clans for many many seasons and successful ones, and Sniper has captained a fair few i think.

punkpoet - I can play our match now if you like mate? I am on a laptop though so don't expect great games or anything.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Here's your clan theme tune

Could not post the real one i wanted far to graphic for this site !!

Edited at 01:15 Sat 07/07/12 (BST)
punkpoet
punkpoet
can we do it another time? as i am knackered lol.
we are both always on will get sorted
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:14 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah mate no worries, i would rather way until i am back home and on my actual computer though but i wont be back until the 12th. I don't mind playing a game before then as it is not an actual league game so i can use laptop for it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:19 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think you have more than enough experienced captains here mate Myself and Sam have captained and vice captained clans for many many seasons and successful ones, and Sniper has captained a fair few i think.

punkpoet - I can play our match now if you like mate? I am on a laptop though so don't expect great games or anything.

Thanks for that Jay, and Dex, that tune just made me look out my windows to see if the magnificient seven were approching lol, but thanks for the tune mate. If only i could make it play during games? lol
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:22 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh yeah before i forget, if i ever get proper league games please do not feel the need to sub me out of them . I been playing clan games for around three years now and only ever had one game go to default and that was due to my opponant being banned . I'll get my game(s) played

My fate with admin is soon approaching
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:26 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That wont happen mate, like i said we all have subbing rights and i dont think it nessercerry that anyone need to be subbed out of any games we are in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:28 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 ^^^ tagged you just in case you missed that.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:31 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No i seen it

Tagging me only works if i am in game server though for future reference i may turn that off though as i get tagged so much haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:34 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No i seen it

Tagging me only works if i am in game server though for future reference i may turn that off though as i get tagged so much haha

Popular guy? lol, i get slapped about alot! 4 women in my life mate! 3 daughters and a wife! But i wouldnt change it for all the gold on earth!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:36 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No i think most do it to annoy me . My two year old daughter is like four woman on her own, then i got Jema and my sister and who ever else on at me a lot!

I am going to bed in a minute actually as i have a feeling the wee man is going to wake up soon haha
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Mafia

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.