Uprising - Vive La Revolution

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19798
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
21:13 Tue 4 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Iam honestly not sure right now.. i think if this new clan i might be involved in doesnt go ahead and no other new clans / offers that interest me come in.. i will be staying.
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
21:29 Tue 4 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL cup quarter finals: Uprising v Team Angry

was: 8UK: siogeo v crazzymadman

now: 8UK: zantetsukenz v crazzymadman
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
as a few may no stu is promoting me to vice captain next season so can those players that are leaving us for anather team at the end of this season let me now via pm so ino how many replacments i should look for ty ..... i expect a message or 2 as i been told that afew may be leaving .. nno hard feelingss thanks for playing for us.........................

Just so you know I have none of your players signing for chips. Been pestering ninja for the past 6 months but that guy is too loyal...square...lol
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
01:45 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
as a few may no stu is promoting me to vice captain next season so can those players that are leaving us for anather team at the end of this season let me now via pm so ino how many replacments i should look for ty ..... i expect a message or 2 as i been told that afew may be leaving .. nno hard feelingss thanks for playing for us.........................

Just so you know I have none of your players signing for chips. Been pestering ninja for the past 6 months but that guy is too loyal...square...lol

Yeah I know mate, Marty's original Uprising, and signed a contract in blood! Huts is the only one defo leaving right now, and I already have a good replacement. Hopefully we'll give Chips some cracking games next season! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:15 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
**Raises glass** Too Uprising!!!
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
11:22 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Away for 2 days, drinking in North Yorkshire. Back on Friday! Have fun! :)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:47 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Enjoy yourself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Iam honestly not sure right now.. i think if this new clan i might be involved in doesnt go ahead and no other new clans / offers that interest me come in.. i will be staying.

no u wont m8 simplle if ur leaving then go we only want players that want to play n win 4 us if ur thinking bout going then go as u wont have a place simples
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:43 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
zante vs poolbiird
12-3

4-1 in each, 2 of the points I lost was rattling at the end of a clearance because I lagged when trying to adjust my aim and it took the shot, then I hit my last colour shot too hard in a uk game and the black went in instead of hanging over the pocket. Other than that I was playing well for most of them and she was very unlucky, could've easily been a close score. But everytime she got unlucky I managed to take my chance and had a few nice clearances where she was getting unlucky on the last few balls. Good games good luck with your season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
zante vs poolbiird
12-3

4-1 in each, 2 of the points I lost was rattling at the end of a clearance because I lagged when trying to adjust my aim and it took the shot, then I hit my last colour shot too hard in a uk game and the black went in instead of hanging over the pocket. Other than that I was playing well for most of them and she was very unlucky, could've easily been a close score. But everytime she got unlucky I managed to take my chance and had a few nice clearances where she was getting unlucky on the last few balls. Good games good luck with your season

cracking stuff zante u been on fire latley thats given us a nice cushion on what huts also gave us glad we are all winning ..
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:48 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
44 out of 60 in the FCL that's an average of 11-4 after 4 games. Glad to be in form
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
17:47 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great result Zak!

Bring on 7pm / 7:30pm tonight.. FCL: me vs deejay.. lets see if i can add to our 30-15 lead!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great result Zak!

Bring on 7pm / 7:30pm tonight.. FCL: me vs deejay.. lets see if i can add to our 30-15 lead!
i reckon 10-5 you m8 possibly more
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
18:02 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great result Zak!

i reckon 10-5 you m8 possibly more

Everyone seems to be thinking 10-5 me. i think about that.. 9-6 maybe.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
zante vs poolbiird
12-3

Top Class stuff zante bro

My FBL opponent now offline a day again
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:03 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:06 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Must have scared him off Danny
cke1982
cke1982
23:13 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
fbl sub
the underdogs v uprising
8US my2cjms v therev
isnow
8US cke1982 v therev
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
23:47 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
''Your vain attempt to open a chat window with yourself fails''

hahahaha!!
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
23:48 Wed 5 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
21:41 Wed 05/12/12 Won the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 448 TournaPoints!

its been a while!
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising - Vive La Revolution

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.