Game Shouts!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:25 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't know why this isn't a thread...it should be so we can give shout outs to players!

Congratulations to dvz, 891.5 rank and #1 keep goin bub!

and onua0767 also #1 at UK soon to also be virtuoso
dvz
dvz
05:29 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol ty m8 :)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:32 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The forum for this is called the same thing. Thats why others make threads with the title stating what it is.... another pointless thread but well done Dave.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:36 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The forum for this is called the same thing. Thats why others make threads with the title stating what it is.... another pointless thread but well done Dave.
Yeh i dont want to keep making threads..so i made this. end of. now people can post game shouts.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:37 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You made a pointless thread... people could post them before, i think you need to sleep then read over this when you are more alert and awake mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:16 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You made a pointless thread... people could post them before, i think you need to sleep then read over this when you are more alert and awake mate
I just didnt want to make a new thread, so now people can post game shouts here..instead of making a thread. I have always looked at Game Shouts, and thought why do we have to keep making htreads...so i searched for anything sum 1 made about "8 ball uk" couldnt find anything, so i made that thread, but then i thought, that was pointless, now i will make "Game Shouts" thread, and start it all off! im done discussing this.
rubber_duck
rubber_duck
07:58 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
May as well put my foot in the door, its a useless thread hehe rofl.....get a grip.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:15 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Congratulations to dvz, 891.5 rank and #1 keep goin bub!

and onua0767 also #1 at UK soon to also be virtuoso
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:38 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
it might be useful for people to post their achievements etc on snooker we have an achievement thread but pool doesn't so this could be renamed to Achievement Thread and stickied.

so its not as useless as we all think but i agree that it needs more thought
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:33 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
All im saying is you cant just post under a "game shouts thread" cause there wasnt one. Now you could say " shout out to Adam (onua0767) on hitting #1 at UK. Its a litteral game shout. I have always wanted to just do game shouts but theres no thread. I agree with james, but i think acheivements thread should not be this thread. Make and sticky "achievements". But this is fine. There should be game shouts thread, so we dont have to make useless threads that may only get so many replies.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:40 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You miss the point, the actual forum to post on these threads is called "Game Shouts" hense the fact any thread made on this forum is a game shout so a thread named game shouts is pointless.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:08 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No making a thread for somethin other than a giant run 20 runouts in one day golden breaks tournament wins or anything of that nature is pointless. And we see these threads everyday. They may only get 5 posts or 20 views. My point (again) is why make these pointless threads, when you can just have one game shouts thread where everybody posts on to shout at a friend who had an achievement. Now dgens point is valid to change name LOL. NOT tHAT IT WASNT VALID B4 BUT IM PROVING HIS POINT.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Game Shouts!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.