Clan Waiting List

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11112
standard
standard
04:26 Wed 20 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
looking for a clan il except anyone just for the clan league not fbl or fcl as im not eligable
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Wed 20 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Add me to the list.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:20 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont own this thread or anything.. But just to let you know Jay Liam is staying with Chips N Gravy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:22 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

standard

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:51 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unbeatables have some spaces. If your interested mail me offline
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:02 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
standard is removed from this league list and will also be removed from the FBL one as i have received information that he admitted to being banned from both leagues but did not give his last name so there for taking his word for it
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:03 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

Clans Wanting Players

Unbeatables (Please message lethal_playa)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:05 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
standard is removed from this league list and will also be removed from the FBL one as i have received information that he admitted to being banned from both leagues but did not give his last name so there for taking his word for it

Yep m8. I know excatly who it is but i didnt want to say. I was waiting for you to reply to my mail but you didnt.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:07 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have an idea, taking his own word for it though so doesn't matter.
standard
standard
13:21 Sat 23 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have an idea, taking his own word for it though so doesn't matter.

hey mate im on this list just for funky clan league i have no intention of fbl and fcl im not hiding mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Sat 23 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
can i put my name down on the list please
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
22:28 Sat 23 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Vipers looking for one player

must be reliable
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
13:39 Sun 24 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Window cleaner required.

Must be reliable and provide own water.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:46 Sun 24 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

List is currently empty due to previous reasons and i wont add anyone unless they are already eligible to play games due to the two month rule

Clans Wanting Players

Unbeatables (Please message lethal_playa)
Vipers (Please message thegreatone7)

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:07 Sun 24 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ahhh sorry for wasting peoples time i thought i could just join a clan, I didn't realise there was a time limit you had to be playing for, maybe someone somewhere is telling me clans may not be for me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:07 Sun 24 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Double post - damn new fangled mobile devices
cke1982
cke1982
16:24 Sun 24 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
underdogs looking for players after few unreliable players released must have account over 2 months old and be reliable
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:21 Mon 25 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:08 Wed 27 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Window cleaner required.

I am neither reliable nor do I keep my own source of water, can I still get the job?
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:45 Thu 28 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Window cleaner required.

I am neither reliable nor do I keep my own source of water, can I still get the job?

Sorry mate jobs gone, i didnt have time to interview, so i let a default panel decide, they found someone who cant turn waterworks on willy nilly
Pages: 11112
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.