The Legend Killers-(Yeah that's right, we are back!)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:55 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
After very serious thought, as i felt running teams hasn't been beneficial to my personal life, and being backed by a very good friend, i have decided to bring back my second clan and most successful (if you can call it that) lol. Will post team later on..have 8 players already. Am looking for just a few reliable players, thats all! Please feel free to ask me! I will post team later on in time, when I feel best. ;)We will be participating in FCL and FBL only this next season..or just FCL. Not decided yet. sniper over N out! ;D

Edited at 09:10 Fri 07/12/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Are you 100% sure this is a good idea knowing your track record?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:31 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Are you 100% sure this is a good idea knowing your track record?
Honestly..yes i believe with the help of a few very reliable players from past..we will be fine. If im not here sum 1 else will always be in charge..were allowed 2 vices? Or one co captain also? And welcome back Jema!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:34 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well ok, but think you should talk to Jay with regards to FCL. You are allowed multiple captains and vices also so just ensure you pick reliable people.

And thanks
dextr
dextr
12:22 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Personally i think its a very bad idea and you should be looking to establish yourself as a player not a leader at this time, It is your choice but i feel this may be a case of more work to be done by the league runners and possible crucial points lost mid season to other clans.

GL if allowed to pursue.
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
14:04 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
agree with dex but i wish u good luck
__h1dd3n__
__h1dd3n__
17:16 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think this wont be your smartest move you have made, and if this fails which i hope it dont, would seem bad on the original legend killers which i was a proud member of

well good luck mate hope it goes well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
good luck mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:49 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thank you everybody!! I have only reliable and past legend Killers..so anyone who used to be on the team are very welcome to join, and some! I would NOT do this if my snooker team wasnt being ran so well atm, and if i didnt have reliable players put down ;) im not thaaat stupid ;P
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:54 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think you really have to think about this and hard. Yes your snooker clan is going good just now but that is Snooker not Pool, Pool has far more games to be played in the leagues that are here and it is also harder to fill a team on here since there is quite a few and even with the maximum limit going to 14 next season it is still going to be tough to get a team of active players.

There is also the fact that twice during FCL seasons you have failed as a captain and i am very much in favour of not allowing you in the league. Unless i see the team and the players and see who you are making co captain or what ever like that.

You have a lot to prove to others as an individual player as your captaining reputation on pool is lower than some.

You can announce players you have already just like other new clans. I don't want to sound hard just want to be truthful so don't take anything to heart.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
just leave him 2 it ino for sure it will be run by sum1 who will have it complety in control and wont tolerate none active players .
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:05 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can't leave him to it, I am head league runner in both leagues right now and I have the leagues best interests at heart.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:32 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
agree with Jay, work on snooker first for the season if that works then think about pool, i know you only have mobile right now so i would give you benefit of a doubt but if it wasn't for khukuri it wouldn't look good.

on other hand you could use this clan for friendlies so good luck
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
is this clan going ahead cause i joined and im not sure if its going ahead because if it isnt then im leaving
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
im staying

Edited at 20:05 Fri 07/12/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao at least you waited a good 9 minutes.

I'll give it a week tops
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:20 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can't leave him to it, I am head league runner in both leagues right now and I have the leagues best interests at heart.
I got it Jay i understand bro. Ill name them when i get to laptop..im at store..but i have internet now. Im back. I Understand you fully Jay ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:31 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao at least you waited a good 9 minutes.

I'll give it a week tops
Thanks for support Foxy! Without haterz it would be harder ;) but i know you want to see us succeed! More challenges the better ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:40 Fri 7 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
If there's anyone that knows more about folding clans its me...

Unbeatables, FBI, Warriors, ITZ, Chips n Gravy

So I have every faith that you'll keep this clan going for at most a week! Good luck mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:24 Sat 8 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
So far...

"Legend Killers"

1.9ballsniper_ El Capitano
2.TBA
3.TBA
4.im_no_g00d (Used to be shady09)
5.TBA
6.sean9
7.i_am_beast
8.bri1974
9.wrong_turn FBL only
10.truered
11._itsjustme_
12.relisys

With room for 2 more..
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Legend Killers-(Yeah that's right, we are back!)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.