Doubles Premier League Results

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
marksmith
marksmith
00:25 Wed 16 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well I know now......where's the rest of my post?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:46 Wed 16 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Doesn't matter, now i get Punks last post on previous page
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:55 Wed 16 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:02 Wed 16 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Onevisit 4 - 3 Marksmith
marksmith
marksmith
01:03 Wed 16 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
the outstanding match with onevisit is now complete

marksmith (3) vs (4) onevisit
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:05 Wed 16 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Done.
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
20:31 Wed 16 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
me 1 v 5 lethal_playa

In billiards, luck forced me over a barrel and screwed me good and proper. 8UK games was fair and good games. All the best!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Wed 16 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks mate. You 2. Great games i got a bit lucky!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:02 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Where to start..... had an outstanding match vs lethal_playa, when I went to contact him I realised I had him on ignore. Couldn't for the life of me remember why.....few minutes into our game I remembered!! Posting 'gg' 3 or 4 shots before the end of my current break on 2 occasions, criticising some of my shots - absolutely ridiculously poor sportsmanship.

8US: 1-1
9US: 1-1
8UK:

Before the start of the 8UK he said he was having connection problems and was going to reboot, I agreed and waited for him to leave the game. Instead he broke off, left nothing and declared 'I'm about to crash, brb'....then instead of leaving, played an audacious shot into the pack and scratched the cueball, 4 or 5 seconds after the cueball dropped in then he disappeared. Sorry I'm not having that and am claiming the frame to lead 1-0. I have since logged off as his constant gg is irritating the hell out of me and I now have him back on ignore so not sure how the remaining game will be completed. Current doubles score stands at 12-12 too with one frame of 8UK remaining.

Terrible show of gamesmanship.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your winning 3-2. I genuinlly am having problems with my connection, I did pot one of your balls then i quit the window.. it wasnt on purpose and im happy for you to have that frame. infact have both of them.
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
02:11 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Where to start..... had an outstanding match vs lethal_playa, when I went to contact him I realised I had him on ignore. Couldn't for the life of me remember why.....few minutes into our game I remembered!! Posting 'gg' 3 or 4 shots before the end of my current break on 2 occasions, criticising some of my shots - absolutely ridiculously poor sportsmanship.
Before the start of the 8UK he said he was having connection problems and was going to reboot, I agreed and waited for him to leave the game. Instead he broke off, left nothing and declared 'I'm about to crash, brb'....then instead of leaving, played an audacious shot into the pack and scratched the cueball, 4 or 5 seconds after the cueball dropped in then he disappeared. Sorry I'm not having that and am claiming the frame to lead 1-0. I have since logged off as his constant gg is irritating the hell out of me and I now have him back on ignore so not sure how the remaining game will be completed. Current doubles score stands at 12-12 too with one frame of 8UK remaining.

Terrible show of gamesmanship.

He's an odd one mate. I had him on ignore before our games because the last time I played him he kept putting "gg" well before I'd finished, but I played him tonight and he was nothing but polite! I agree that he shouldn't have broke off if he'd said he was restarting though. I guess you just gotta get Pete on a good day!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I even said he can have that frame! And then because of this you can have both of them..

Overall score.

4-2 to spin.
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
02:14 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I even said he can have that frame! And then because of this you can have both of them..

Overall score.

4-2 to spin.

I'd rather you played them Pete. Just please don't keep putting "gg" early all the time! I've seen that you can be a decent kid, like when I played you tonight. You can just be too temperamental at times!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yer ill give you that mate. I am. Ill happily play the last one. But he can defo have the first 1 that i left in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:20 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
But tbh i was a bit OTT and did say GG early. Therfor id like to aplogize to Jay. Spin_doctor. and My partner. this bust up thing has kinda been a disaster. Maybe its best i leave the event.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:56 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll accept the 4 - 2 if you want but need to know the now people
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:56 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah accept it.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:57 Thu 17 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
OK will do ill post it here then so i dont get confused with the stuff above