_redherring_ v matthew95_8
the_only_ego (14) v (6) xxx
beenjammin (13) v (7) welshie
dvz v kopiteking01

Each game consists of exactly 4 frames of each game type:

4 frames of 8 Ball US
4 frames of 9 Ball US
4 frames of 8 Ball UK

Each frame won by a player scores a point for their clan in the appropriate fixture. In addition one point is scored for each recorded 'event'. An 'event' is counted as a Golden Break or a Run Out.

Deadline 3rd February Midnight.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:13 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry Matty and the rest of the team,but im not gonna play on this team for the upcoming season, nothing wrong with the members of this clan, you lot have an strong team here,my homie king8ball1 wants me to join sinners, that's the reason im leaving again sorry guys :(
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:17 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well that makes no sense to me mate since none of their captains are even online, and they have a full active/reliable squad.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:21 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Craig send me invite on Sunday but I didn't answering back if they have full squad, they need to kick blueberry out lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:05 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well if you leave I can't stop ill just laugh. If you knew king wanted you why join ? I'm more than happy to keep you here but it really is upto you pal.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:03 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well if you leave I can't stop ill just laugh. If you knew king wanted you why join ? I'm more than happy to keep you here but it really is upto you pal.

Im laughing too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:44 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Im laughing too

Why ;-).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:47 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Im laughing too

Why ;-).

Becuase we was only having the conversation last week and him telling me he didnt like all the sinners and that hes glad he doesnt hop from clan to clan like shadows and dex .....Hes either lieng or hes a big joker
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:14 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Becuase we was only having the conversation last week and him telling me he didnt like all the sinners and that hes glad he doesnt hop from clan to clan like shadows and dex .....Hes either lieng or hes a big joker

What is it with you? Beast is a top bloke who has done more in one season for clans than you ever have!
You've played one or two clan games in your whole time on here and beasty has played season after season against the best and been very loyal and a credit to all the clans he has been with or run.
You think stirring by posting information about a private conversation makes him look 2 faced? Makes you look pathetic for doing it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:17 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

What is it with you? Beast is a top bloke who has done more in one season for clans than you ever have!
You've played one or two clan games in your whole time on here and beasty has played season after season against the best and been very loyal and a credit to all the clans he has been with or run.
You think stirring by posting information about a private conversation makes him look 2 faced? Makes you look pathetic for doing it.

Yeah im sure he is , when he's finished trying to make me look like a fool on UB's thread.

Well im sorry , if he can i can ....& To clarify with you i have 3 previous accounts and have been here for 6 years .... So facts be put down ...Your wrong

But thanks for trying to make an arguement out of what i said , Which might i add is the truth
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:31 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
__7baller__ was around for a few months and managed a couple of games so what was the other one that you had for the 5 years before?
So full of it...7baller was a blatant noob account
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:34 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
__7baller__ was around for a few months and managed a couple of games so what was the other one that you had for the 5 years before?

Come on now lee lets take this off this thread maybe into offline message, yes beastie has been loyal in the past he has now nearly joined three clans in less than a week lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:36 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
7baller was there for a full season , and was a fallback account & also run crazy eights when jem left
master8ball was another there for a season
johnymh2008 was another

and the other one id prefer not to discuss with you as it is none of your business

But we are cluttering up Pro's thread here , if you have a problem with my previous accounts message me

thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:37 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Come on now lee lets take this off this thread maybe into offline message, yes beastie has been loyal in the past he has now nearly joined three clans in less than a week lol.

Cheers mate , Sorry for cluttering your thread bud

Im off now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:45 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

I've seen why he left Unbeatables and he didn't just leave to find a better clan he was told by other members that he shouldn't be running the clan so he said fair enough and gave it up gracefully.
All because some idiot threw their rattle out of the pram cos he potted their balls in a game.
Just leave the digs out Matty and I won't be on here defending him mate, he made a decision and was polite with you guys so no need for this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:46 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:49 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

I've seen why he left Unbeatables and he didn't just leave to find a better clan he was told by other members that he shouldn't be running the clan so he said fair enough and gave it up gracefully.
All because some idiot threw their rattle out of the pram cos he potted their balls in a game.
Just leave the digs out Matty and I won't be on here defending him mate, he made a decision and was polite with you guys so no need for this.

I have made no digs lee, my initial post said I still want him here but it's upto him, no doubt he is a class player but pros will carry on with or without him, but the annoying part is you go through the hassle of announcing someone then all the welcomes and getting them a pic made only for two day later somebody to leave, your righ he was very polite but instead of saying yes in the first place maybe he should of said I'm considering offers?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:01 Wed 23 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

he has now nearly joined three clans in less than a week lol.

That's what I meant by the dig at him mate, can see why you're a bit miffed at him leaving but king8ball1 is his closest mate and he has obviously talked him into joining him at Sinners.
As you say pros will roll on without any problems...sure you have no end of volunteers to try and take on chips n gravy
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Professionals - FCL Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.