Snooker Squad IX - We all have our posting rights :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
01:04 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh i see klkl, i should be around at that time this week so just give me a shout :)

Dont think it will be tonight tho, looking to see whos online and im not seeing much.
_niall_
_niall_
01:08 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
We will have 3 on in an hour or so if you guys do too
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:10 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
IE not letting me on at the moment since nick's update, going to try Opera

Whoever does new thread make sure to copy fixtures before this one ends
r1p0m4n
r1p0m4n
01:16 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh i see klkl, i should be around at that time this week so just give me a shout :)

Dont think it will be tonight tho, looking to see whos online and im not seeing much.

Stick around tonight m8, niall is saying they may have 3 on in a little while!!
r1p0m4n
r1p0m4n
01:16 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

yea, we should do!! Send me a pm m8 when you get your players online!! Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:20 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Will let me on Opera, strange but that means on this browser i tend to get lag when i log into the game for 5 minutes.
_niall_
_niall_
01:21 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

yea, we should do!! Send me a pm m8 when you get your players online!! Thanks

Will do, be back shortly!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:01 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I've copied the fixtures so people can spam this thing shut now. Whoever makes the new thread, please include "Snooker Squad X" in the title with whatever else you want to put in it.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:04 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
deitch vs tyler
is now
davey_1985 vs tyler
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:21 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
davey 4 vs 11 cphaynes

8us 4-1 him
9us 3-2 me
8uk 5-0 him he had runout.

feel i should of had probably 2-3 more but when he was in the balls he never missed.. 8uk i fouled a few times which u cant do against him..

Disappointed with the result as i feel i played alright..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:25 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You played better than alright, 8 - 7 would've been fairer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:29 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers mate.. you punished me every time i made a mistake so deserved the win..
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:51 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 (3) vs (0) _niall_

I had a 57 run in the first. Also something in the high 20's in the second frame. Then smashed and potted in the third, hit a 29 and went in off on the split. He wasn't able to use his chance though and I finished it off.
Together with the killer win, we've managed to avert disaster here and scratch out the fixture.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:52 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
So what happened in killer?
When niall and I left, davey and imran had 3 lives each and were up against eaglestrike and kingdadcool with 1 life each
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:56 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ermm. kingdad was on 1 for a while and i stuck him behind a bunch on bottom cush with no pot on and the black went round top pocket jaws and back down to bottom corner pocket..lol
After that it started to turn around abit king fluked another 1 or 2 but tbh there was nothing he could do but whack them. By the time king was out imran had 1 life and eagle had 2 with me on 3. i cant remember how imran missed actually..lol but me and eagle ended up on 1 and eagle missed a fairly easy pot from the rest he potted during it.

ME
eagle
imran
king
niall
seb
r1p0m4n
r1p0m4n
03:57 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles (2) vs (4) Snooker Squad
Order - davey, kingdadcool, seb, niall, eaglestrike, imran

They started off with a couple of misses to all go down to 2!! Seb cleared the black but went str8 into the middle pocket to lose his life.. You'd think he would've learned from his mistake but did same again when he misjudged the natural angle of a long pot down the cushion!! Eventually, they killed off seb and it seemed like they were gonna get back into the game with them all being together when inadvertently kingdad left niall with no open shot on and he missed to die!! Me and davey teamed up well to get both of them on 1 life and then the shot that turned the whole game upside down.. kingdad totally snookered went for an ambitious plant to the middle for the black, missed it by a mile, went off 2 cushions and popped into corner!!
Tussled for a while after that, me losing a few lifes down to 1, kingdad was at it again with 1 life when he fluked but luck was out next try when he finally got killed.. Eagle killed me and then dave missed one to the middle to leave it 1 v 1 life with the black wide open!! Eagle potted, covered black, davey did the same and then he missed a pretty str8 forward cut to kill himself!!!
Glad we got the win, could've been 5 - 1 barring the luck but nothing you can do!!!
gg lads!!!
turtle1560
turtle1560
04:11 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
just so you guys know, and i think dgen knows the scoring anyways, the result in killer is 5-1 to ye because apparently the rules are a little different to what they used to be.

Basically scoring now it seems is:
1st = 4points
2nd = 1point
3rd = 1point

the way its explained on the site is different but thats basically how its done
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:13 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh yeah, I remember they changed their phrasing for this year...... sorry about that. I'll leave it as 4-2
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:36 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Still 4-2 as Eagle finished 2nd - 2 Points

Glad i said no to Killer now as net went down just after it started
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:37 Wed 3 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker Squad IX - We all have our posting rights :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.