the_only_ego 8UK no.1

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
kirk
kirk
16:11 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
More than 3/4 of the site knows one of the top 10 isn't that good. Explain that lol. Not to mention I have been on this site a long time now and some of the best players have had their accounts deleted or just left. You can blow your trumpet all you want but it's only you believing it. Get a job!!!!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:13 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Most of those highest rankings are from years ago, Virtuoso status is near impossible with the way the ranking system is now unless you play every UK tournament and win them all really.

There is at least 7 on that highest list that don't even play anymore and as far as i am aware Onua0767 is the only person to hit Virtuoso with the ranking system the way it is now.
its_me
its_me
16:16 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
stats dont lie......... have a nice day
its_me
its_me
16:23 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
More than 3/4 of the site knows one of the top 10 isn't that good. Explain that lol. Not to mention I have been on this site a long time now and some of the best players have had their accounts deleted or just left. You can blow your trumpet all you want but it's only you believing it. Get a job!!!!

sure i remember getting warned about the j-o-b word??... but im sure its ok with jay and others...... lets let it go ehhh

i agree with alot that have said to me the league is wrecked cause of wierd goings on... hope ure well kirk my m8
kirk
kirk
16:40 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your rights stats don't lie, Niether does a majority of people's opinions. And yup i can say the job thing, it's good not to be hated by nearly everyone lol. I'm fine thanks
its_me
its_me
16:43 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your rights stats don't lie, Niether does a majority of people's opinions. And yup i can say the job thing, it's good not to be hated by nearly everyone lol. I'm fine thanks

i love being hated my good m8... u do know ure on a computer saying these things that dont matter to any1 one bit.... plz dont tell me u tell people uve loads of real life friends online lol...... and yes i agree buddy. stats dont lie... got to virt when class players were here
kirk
kirk
16:49 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Here was me thinking you had to settle for being hated, because no one liked you. And yes I am aware I am on a computer, however my intention was not to offend, it's simply the truth like it or not. I don't quite understand you post, as it's as illiterate as a dyslexic drunk. I have plenty of friends online and off and im an idiot so explain that lol. There has always been class players on here but more so before you were on. You are a poor mans onua in my opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
kirk
kirk
17:00 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't call him that, he will cry to admin because he can't think of a half witty comeback. And no but I love the result lol.
its_me
its_me
17:03 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Here was me thinking you had to settle for being hated, because no one liked you. And yes I am aware I am on a computer, however my intention was not to offend, it's simply the truth like it or not. I don't quite understand you post, as it's as illiterate as a dyslexic drunk. I have plenty of friends online and off and im an idiot so explain that lol. There has always been class players on here but more so before you were on. You are a poor mans onua in my opinion.

can admin look at this silly comment bye kirk....... its upset me

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 20:38 Sat 16/03/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
2-0
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I like reading forums these days they amuse me, Some right good lads on here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Come on Rikki Lambert lad!!!!
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
18:19 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wouldve been fun to have kept my previous accounts just to prove a point of 940 and 934.2 which are still higher then him lol.
its_me
its_me
18:20 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wouldve been fun to have kept my previous accounts just to prove a point of 940 and 934.2 which are still higher then him lol.

stop crying.... just beat u 4-2 and u know it should of been 5-1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:49 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

stop crying.... just beat u 4-2 and u know it should of been 5-1

You take this game far to serious , Chill ...Go drive taxi's if you want a serious life
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ooofffftttt
kirk
kirk
19:16 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao legend and so true.

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 20:42 Sat 16/03/13 (GMT)
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:08 Sat 16 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol, nice one

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 20:42 Sat 16/03/13 (GMT)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

the_only_ego 8UK no.1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.