Wrestling Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:05 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont know if there is one open or not as i couldnt find it, this is a new chat for people who wanna chat about WWE or TNA

Wrestlemania predictions anyone?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:06 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cena to beat Rock.

HHH to beat Lesnar.

Del Rio to beat Swagga.

Shield to win 6 man tag.

Those are really only matches i want to watch.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:52 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree with all them bar shield, i think big show, sheamus and orton will win that one
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:35 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't know why i just see Shield pulling something out to win it. Not sure on the others either but those are the out comes i would like, i want Shield to win so Show can get angry and stroppy, but i like Sheamus and Orton so wanted them to win it with Ryback but you can't trust Show at all + his record at Mania sucks!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:04 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree with all them bar shield, i think big show, sheamus and orton will win that one

Randy Orton is due to turn heel anytime soon

So with that in mind Orton will turn on Sheamus and Big Show and The Shield will get the win #believeintheshield

I kinda also think that The Rock as a pretty good chance of retaining the belt as he as agreed to be at the extreme rules PPV and a few live events after Wrestlemania

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1573299-cm-punk-pulled-from-all-live-events-until-wrestlemania-29
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i love reading what you all gotta say about WWE.But this WM im not too impressed with..cena rock...shudnt be happening..one interesting thing yeah is orton will he turn or not..shield to lose this time i think as it's WM.my opinion.

lesnar too win over HHH..he'd hardly sign a new contract just to lose at the biggest main event would he?

del-rio to win over that grease ball swaganaga
fry06
fry06
18:57 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
When is WM?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
3-4 weeks max i think
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:30 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
When is WM?

7th april at midnight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i love reading what you all gotta say about WWE.But this WM im not too impressed with..cena rock...shudnt be happening..one interesting thing yeah is orton will he turn or not..shield to lose this time i think as it's WM.my opinion.

lesnar too win over HHH..he'd hardly sign a new contract just to lose at the biggest main event would he?

del-rio to win over that grease ball swaganaga

I would like to see that happen but i dont think HHH will wana lose 3 years on trot at Wresltemania. HHH also needs to get revenge as Brock "broke" his arm twice and beat him at summerslam.

I would have liked the stipulation to have been if Brock wins Paul Heyman owns WWE and if HHH wins Vince/HHH keeps the company in the family
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:18 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
That would have been a better stipulation ^^^

Lesnar has been on contract since his first return ain't he? As even though Rock is hardly there usually he is still on contract and whatever
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:08 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Doubt HHH will lose as its a family affair after what Brock has done to Vince and him.

Rock Vs Cena - personally i think they needed to have it again at WM as it was very poor last year but with title on line this time maybe it will become better.... possiblity of Rock turning heel?

Shield vs Orton, Sheamus and Big Show will be a messy match with Team Orton winning and maybe Orton to turn heel on Raw after WM?

Not looking forward to Swagger Vs Del Rio,i dont care to much for Swaggers matches, very overated IMO

Looking forward to seeing Ryback vs Mark Henry though as that match was ruined on SD recently
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:14 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
And what's everyones opinions on the HOF (Hall Of Fame) Inductees?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:15 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Always like to watch Ryback! FEED HIM MORE!

Swagger is an idiot, never liked him man and i agree he is very overrated, and this storyline he is doing is going to get some hate i think even though i think it is the truth especially in the United Kingdom.

Trish and Booker are good ones in my opinion, don't really like or ever seen the rest.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:29 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think its a top class, longest ever reigning wwf/wwe champion -bruno sanmartino, most womens championships in trish, 6x champion in booker t, hardcore legend mick foley and for celeb inductee, donald trump, only person to get 2 WM back to back somewhere and the great match at WM years ago against vince..... only downfall is i think after recent events William Moody aka Paul Bearer should be inducted out of respect and what his given to the company over the years such as Kane and The Undertaker
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:29 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh and talking of Undertaker i think he will lose this year
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:40 Thu 21 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Undertaker to win, easy as that. Think this will be his last Mania?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:54 Thu 21 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah if not he'll lose next year on the 30th year anniversary
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:46 Thu 21 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, he is 47 soon to be 48 actually. I think if this or next years Mania is not his last then he may well go when he gets to 50, maybe have Mania at his home town around his birthday or something as he is for sure HOF anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:18 Thu 21 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah his a 1st class rated HOF member
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wrestling Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.