Well done to Kirk and jimmy for not giving a dam what people think

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
just testing u2 as i thiought... within 20 mins.... u saw and replied very strange ummmmmmmmmm

The fact within five minutes of our reply you had then replied hmmmmm very strange ???? I got three weeks off work the best is yet to come PAL
its_me
its_me
16:12 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
just testing u2 as i thiought... within 20 mins.... u saw and replied very strange ummmmmmmmmm

The fact within five minutes of our reply you had then replied hmmmmm very strange ???? I got three weeks off work the best is yet to come PAL

u was faster to reply when u say? u r at work...... thats strange my very good friend have a nice day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

u was faster to reply when u say? u r at work...... thats strange my very good friend have a nice day.

I'm not at work, try reading the forums u are browsing enough ;-) my girlfriend had a baby on Sunday night, I've gone to see my parents today I'm off work for three weeks, #shouldofgonetospecsavers
its_me
its_me
16:17 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm not at work, try reading the forums u are browsing enough ;-) my girlfriend had a baby on Sunday night, I've gone to see my parents today I'm off work for three weeks, #shouldofgonetospecsavers

not bothered where u r today...... all i know is it says online under ure name... ummmmm... guna go now... like i said be good.. and have a nice day
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

not bothered where u r today...... all i know is it says online under ure name... ummmmm... guna go now... like i said be good.. and have a nice day

You seriously have no life do you? You seem to be able to quite to everybody yet you are the one that says that everyone else spends too much on here, pot, kettle, black? I think so, people in glass houses should not throw stones.
jooodles
jooodles
16:21 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Put your tips, 7 ballings, trouncing wins, tournament wins and any good records reached here!

As this is none of the above may i direct you to gen chat that is designed for chit chat

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18992/general-chat-21
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Well done to Kirk and jimmy for not giving a dam what people think

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.