Well done to Kirk and jimmy for not giving a dam what people think

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:52 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sure this is an appropriate place to put this thread they just don't care what people think and will probably tell me to get a job for having te time to make this thread ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:28 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
You absolute legend...now get a job!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sorry I must go and find a computer so I can play endless games of pool then attempt to belittle others for posting or being online less than me how dare you all make me look so sad and pathetic ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao so not only have we dragged Seb down to our level we've also dragged you down too.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
11:27 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Doesn't take much to drag down a guy who has hardly had sleep in the last four days though does it . Matty is going to be like a zombie for the next 18 years + as girls are so much harder than boys!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol thats true
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:06 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
My princess is perfect sleeps through from half 11 until 6 she knows her daddy wants/needs his sleep haha, changing nappies pfffft too easy, hardest part is winding her lol, but a swift jab to the tummy does wonders :-p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can we please get this thread back on topic to how great I am
kirk
kirk
13:00 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL. You absolute legend. And Jim we can only drag him up to our level
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:17 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well lets fce it I can't get any lower :-(
kirk
kirk
13:30 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL. I dunno what this baby has done to you but I love it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:37 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Well so far, peed on me, been sick on me and just generally made me so happy with life I want to abuse people online less fortunate than myself, and do you know why?

Because I can and I don't care, u come to a realisation there are more important things in life than sittin here being a model member (hahaha) and getting accused of sitting here 24/7 by somebody who somehow knows everyone else is always on, he checks through people's results and posts to see how long they were on for

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 14:26 Thu 28/03/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
All hail Obama!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:30 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Well so far, peed on me, been sick on me and just generally made me so happy with life I want to abuse people online less fortunate than myself, and do you know why?

Because I can and I don't care, u come to a realisation there are more important things in life than sittin here being a model member (hahaha) and getting accused of sitting here 24/7 by somebody who somehow knows everyone else is always on, he checks through people's results and posts to see how long they were on for

I love this new Matty can a mod please edit this title and put his name in there too lol.

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 14:27 Thu 28/03/13 (GMT)
its_me
its_me
15:35 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 14:27 Thu 28/03/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Since tratter seems to of gone back to his baby years and can only say things via pictures (emoticons in this instance) let me translate what means

It means

"You are right and im sorry thanks for sharing it with everyone and ill try to be better"

Its ok PAL we forgive you :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:04 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmfao you forgot the but where he drools
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:06 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmfao you forgot the but where he drools

I thought my 4 day old girl was bad but he is on another planet :-).
its_me
its_me
16:08 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
just testing u2 as i thiought... within 20 mins.... u saw and replied very strange ummmmmmmmmm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:09 Thu 28 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
awaiting the "can a mod please edit these hurtful posts" you know what's hurting me? The fact that this guy is still allowed on this site despite inciting 90% of the arguing that he is involved in, then goes running to mods the second he realises he can't win as he isn't intellectually on the same level as us :-)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Well done to Kirk and jimmy for not giving a dam what people think

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.