Pages: 16667
horse10000
horse10000
01:58 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done mate
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:02 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
After 23 racks , hour and a half of play and well over 350 shots the result is in.

Professionals (7) - (0)

dvz
scott7a
beenjammin
zantetsukenz
angry_bacon
bluenose1872

The order was a little annoying as we were bunch up together, and typically i was after the three Professional players. I lasted as long as i could to keep setting up Chris so he could set up Zante. Zante played very well as did Chris. Think we were unlucky to not get two points from this but Beenjammin lasted a very long time and survived for ages with one life no matter what Zante did. Was a very long game and it started to show with some misses and stupid mistakes on each end. Broke an FBL record though so we should all be proud.

Well played Professionals!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:09 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
_redherring_ 5 vs 10 r1p0m4n

us8 1-4 (should have been 3-2)
us9 1-4 (should have been 3-2)
uk8 3-2 (should have been 4-1)

I had awful awful luck! us8 was a joke. But that being said I missed a really easy black and a really easy 9, and failed to clear in uk with 8 balls left on the table with carry.
He didn't play great and didn't have to, I was appauling...if you forget bout my poor play, fair score after evening out luck would probably have still got him the win 8-7 but that's all hindsight cause he didn't play like he normally does.
Sorry guys, funkypool gods against me and I was awful too.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:09 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
When are we playing this second rack guys?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:11 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pro's vs Snooker Squad

fuunky 4 vs 1 one_for_all US8
fuunky 4 vs 1 one_for_all US9
fuunky 4 vs 1 one_for_all UK8

Overall 12-3 to fuunky

Just wasn't his night and nothing at all went right for him, I played well tho and took most of the chances he give me, he was extremely unlucky in UK fouling the black twice, the first one he potted a class double on the black and knocked my ball in, very unlucky m8 good games!!

Last season you said you wasn't in the big games and I remembered that, I also remembered how you was hammering me last week and felt you deserved your spot against snooker squad very very well done Alan excellent result and justifies my leavin myself out haha.
horse10000
horse10000
02:12 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice win in killer lads.
Unlucky red.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
_redherring_ 5 vs 10 r1p0m4n

us8 1-4 (should have been 3-2)
us9 1-4 (should have been 3-2)
uk8 3-2 (should have been 4-1)

I had awful awful luck! us8 was a joke. But that being said I missed a really easy black and a really easy 9, and failed to clear in uk with 8 balls left on the table with carry.
He didn't play great and didn't have to, I was appauling...if you forget bout my poor play, fair score after evening out luck would probably have still got him the win 8-7 but that's all hindsight cause he didn't play like he normally does.
Sorry guys, funkypool gods against me and I was awful too.

Ul mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Killer vs Uprising

1st dvz
2nd scott
3rd beenjammin
4th zantetsukenz
5th angry_bacon
6th bluenose1872

Order it started: angry_bacon, zantetsukenz, beenjammin, dvz, scott7a, bluenose1872

Wow what a game about 1 hour and a half and 24 racks been played, with that order was always going to be a long game, felt they deserved something from the game as zante played very well to stay in for such a long time was a nightmare to try and kill, i had chances to kill him earlier but didn't really take him ended up giving him a few blacks during the game which didn't help. Beenjammin played very well to stay in with just 1 life for most of the game with some cracking shots and with a few careless errors from them that gave him chances to stay in.

Good game guys well played.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:13 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If we do your certainly not playing absolute nightmare to try and kill.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:14 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If we do your certainly not playing absolute nightmare to try and kill.

I tried to recruit him last year,
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:21 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
And I still didn't get any points for being a nightmare haha, so far 16 frames for 15 against. Nothing you're gonna miss
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:44 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Onevisit V Whocares8x8

8 Ball US 3 - 2 Who
9 Ball US 4 - 1 Who
8 Ball UK 3 - 2 Me

Overalll 9 - 6 whocares8x8

Good games bud. Games was just full of nippy-ness from my part. Played the first and was feeling good in 8 US then major lag kicked in on the second as I was going for the black so it hung. Next it completely froze on me so 2-1 down. 4th I missed an easy shot to leave an easy black and managed to get the 5th. Sitting feeling I could have grabbed them all but seb took the chances that were left. 9 Ball our breaks worked out that seb had the first real chance in all frames and he took them all superbly. Grabbed the last i think. 8 Ball UK I fouled off the break twice which is never great but some superb pieces of luck on my part with the way the balls rolled meant I should have lost this type but scrapped the win.

9 Ball decided the result and he was awesome in it so fair enough in the end probably.
horse10000
horse10000
02:46 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice result mate against mr seb
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice results guys!

I've messaged my two opponents, but both have been offline for 6+ days. But still loads of time left to play them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Fixture Set 2

The Professionals (17) vs (13) Uprising

8US
cphaynes (3) vs (5) pirate_steve
king8ball1 vs greenie1983

9US
scott7a (5) vs (3) the_9_ball
mattywellie vs angry_bacon

8UK
_redherring_ vs sharky89
fuunky vs zantetsukenz

Straight
beenjammin (2) vs (5) i_am_blessed
dvz vs erigert

Killer
The Professionals (7) vs (0) Uprising

The Professionals (23) vs (16) Elite Force

8US
beenjammin (5) vs (3) huts24
_pool_beast_ (6) vs (2) silent_hill

9US
onevisit (5) vs (3) 2andygorams
scott7a vs 2pac_rulez

8UK
jimmy_efc vs skiller10
mr_magic (2) vs (6) shadwell17

Straight
dvz (5) vs (2) w_hoolahan
mattywellie vs ritcho

Killer
The Professionals vs Elite Force

Deadline: 7/7/13
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Fixture Set 2

The Professionals (23) vs (22) Snooker Squad

dvz vs deitch
beenjammin vs jose_enrique
scott7a vs mooney
king8ball1 vs lethal_lures
onevisit (6) vs (9) whocares8x8
_redherring_ (5) vs (10) r1p0m4n
fuunky (12) vs (3) one_for_all
cphaynes vs crazy_greg

The Professionals (18) vs (12) Pocket Dynamos

cphaynes vs _anderton
onevisit (8) vs (7) punkpoet
fuunky vs cuester
mr_magic vs lfc12
jimmy_efc vs 123jason
mattywellie vs dazzler33
man_up vs cue_control_
horse10000 (10) vs (5) jasonb

Deadline : 7/7/13
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Great results here, onevisit that is a superb close result against seb, again justifying my decision to leave myself out of the snooker squad games well done pal, and well done to everyone I feel now the hardest games are out d the way in these fixtures and we can now start to stamp our authority.
fuunky
fuunky
12:40 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pro's vs Snooker Squad

Overall 12-3 to fuunky

Just wasn't his night and nothing at all went right for him, I played well tho and took most of the chances he give me, he was extremely unlucky in UK fouling the black twice, the first one he potted a class double on the black and knocked my ball in, very unlucky m8 good games!!

Last season you said you wasn't in the big games and I remembered that, I also remembered how you was hammering me last week and felt you deserved your spot against snooker squad very very well done Alan excellent result and justifies my leavin myself out haha.

Cheers Matty, not bad for someone who can't play eh Seb!!!

You need to get you're form back matty cause you should be playing in all the big games, ul red everything always goes wrong when you're playing poor happens to me a lot in clan games as its showed from some of my results, great result in killer guys and a very good 6 points against Seb onevisit, also well done Liam very good result from 3-0 down!!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:09 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Table Update

League table has now been fully updated to the end of fixture set one. Please note some teams have played a game more. This will become even as the season goes on, we all play the same amount of league games in the end.

Link to the table is here - http://funkypoolleague.weebly.com/table.html

Any questions feel free to contact me through offline message. Thank you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:15 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pro's vs Snooker Squad

Overall 12-3 to fuunky

Cheers Matty, not bad for someone who can't play eh Seb!!!

You need to get you're form back matty cause you should be playing in all the big games, ul red everything always goes wrong when you're playing poor happens to me a lot in clan games as its showed from some of my results, great result in killer guys and a very good 6 points against Seb onevisit, also well done Liam very good result from 3-0 down!!

Cheers buddy but my form is good again now, just realise as a captain when players are playing better than me.
Pages: 16667
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Professionals - FCL League Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.