9 Ball "rack em" league

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:46 Sat 27 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Format is set, it is round 1 best of 5 frames. Round 2 best of 7 quarter finals best of 9, semis best 11 and the championship will be best of 15! Gives it some play and challenge perhaps.. Im looking to get 16 or more players.. More players=more rounds. That would keep this running for a while.. 1 bonus points for Golden Breaks, and 2 bonus point for Rack Runs. Sounds reasonable to me. There will be achievements for most racks ran, most golden breaks, and best win ratio throughout.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:49 Sat 27 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Players joining:
dvz
the_demon
_gerardddd_
cgibson92
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:17 Sat 27 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Some messages have been sent out..and i'll send some more in morning if nobody joins 2day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:20 Sat 27 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh and i CAN run this by meself, but i just put into consideration, that i've never made/ran a website. I can however still calculate all the percentages, and still keep track of all that is needed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Sat 27 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh and i CAN run this by meself, but i just put into consideration, that i've never made/ran a website. I can however still calculate all the percentages, and still keep track of all that is needed.

Easy stuff Mate, www.weebly.com, might take a couple of hours to get used to it all, but very easy to maintain.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:24 Sat 27 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
can i join m8
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:50 Sun 28 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Easy stuff Mate, www.weebly.com, might take a couple of hours to get used to it all, but very easy to maintain.

Another one that may copy the way FCL went with a website a few seasons ago Have i started a trend

Very easy to use once you use it for a bit, i agree.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Sun 28 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Players joining:
-dvz-
-the_demon-
-_gerardddd_-
-cgibson92- -2pac_rulez- -squeezy- (im using phone to add players, so it wont line up right.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:22 Sun 28 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Another one that may copy the way FCL went with a website a few seasons ago Have i started a trend

Very easy to use once you use it for a bit, i agree.
sweet! Thank you, i'll start it 2mrw! Can i add you two, to this list..the more the merrier.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Sun 28 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Format is set, it is round 1 best of 5 frames. Round 2 best of 7 quarter finals best of 9, semis best 11 and the championship will be best of 15! Gives it some play and challenge perhaps.. Im looking to get 16 players for sure, but more would be cool. More players=more rounds. That would keep this running for a while.. 1 bonus point for "Golden Breaks", and 2 bonus point for "Rack Runs". There will be achievements for highest amount of rack runs, golden breaks, and best win ratio. A leaderboard will be present throughout.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Sun 28 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^Well, leaderboard on the site^ :P
brooksy1986
brooksy1986
14:09 Sun 28 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
can i join please mate?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Sun 28 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Players joining:
-dvz-
-the_demon-
-_gerardddd_-
-cgibson92- -2pac_rulez- -squeezy- -brooksy1986- (im using phone to add players, so it wont line up right.
brooksy1986
brooksy1986
16:40 Mon 29 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
whens this gonna start pal?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Mon 29 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
can i join buddy?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Mon 29 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
can i join buddy?
Yes of course old friend ;) welcome aboard the 9 ball rack em train
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:04 Mon 29 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Players joining:

dvz
the_demon
_gerardddd_
cgibson92
2pac_rulez
squeezy
brooksy1986
cue_ball

Edited at 20:30 Mon 29/04/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:09 Mon 29 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
whens this gonna start pal?
As soon as we get 8 more players! 16 total players would be nice. Even more would be better.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:14 Tue 30 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Format is set, it is round 1 best of 5 frames. Round 2 best of 7 quarter finals best of 9, semis best 11 and the championship will be best of 15! Gives it some play and challenge perhaps.. Im looking to get 16 or more players.. More players=more rounds.

That would keep this running for a while.. 1 bonus point for Golden Breaks, and 2 bonus points for Rack Runs. Sounds reasonable to me. There will be achievements for most racks ran, most golden breaks, and best win ratio throughout.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:14 Tue 30 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Players joining:

dvz
the_demon
_gerardddd_
cgibson92
2pac_rulez
squeezy
brooksy1986
cue_ball