Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:15 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol, me 2!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:19 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It looks ugly, they should have kept the design of the 360

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 21:34 Wed 22/05/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:38 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Na, it dont matter how it looks tho, its about the gaming
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:14 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Au contraire mon frere - If I was an xbox user, I would not display THAT thing in my house no matter how good the gaming experience was... PS3 is the best looking console
fry06
fry06
00:43 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Iv not seen alot of the xbox 1 but it looked to me like it was orientated to your TV viewing.

Why woud i wanna watch my TV through my xbox :-/
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:58 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Au contraire mon frere - If I was an xbox user, I would not display THAT thing in my house no matter how good the gaming experience was... PS3 is the best looking console

The PS3 is far too large to be good looking, you could stand it up and play it off as a small space heater

It looks fine, I'll be much more focused on how it plays than thinking oh god it doesn't look as good as the other console . Aesthetics mean basically nothing to a gaming console.

Edited at 00:02 Thu 23/05/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:06 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I am female... It has to look pretty hence why I spent like an extra £100 odd quid for a white PS3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Iv not seen alot of the xbox 1 but it looked to me like it was orientated to your TV viewing.

Why woud i wanna watch my TV through my xbox :-/

The only thing I use my PS3 for is to watch Iplayer and Lovefilm. Looks much better than on my piddly laptop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:01 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I am female... It has to look pretty hence why I spent like an extra £100 odd quid for a white PS3

That money could have gone to the poor and needy!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:30 Fri 24 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
She needy it to look pretty though!

And after paying that much to do it she might well be poor too

A just cause.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:02 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
think ill stick to the xbox 360 for a while till fifa 14 is out for xbox1 then will get it all will be awsome
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:31 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

"It's about the gaming", he says about a console which tries to be more like a PC than a games console.

Sorry but if you actually think the Xbox One is a good product, you're an idiot.
fuunky
fuunky
19:42 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Everyone has different opinions, he might think you're an idiot for thinking it's not a good product mr know it all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:47 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Everyone has different opinions, he might think you're an idiot for thinking it's not a good product mr know it all.

If he did think that, he'd be wrong, because it's a terrible product.

It's a bad version of an average PC. Nothing new or innovative, the design is big and bulky. The features are boring and standard in most technology these days. The gaming aspect of it has been abandoned for stupid stuff that nobody needs..
I have a TV for watching TV, and a computer for computing, I don't need to do all of that at once on a laggy, overpriced piece of junk.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:57 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it is hideous personally and looks very bulky like jackpot has said. Then again i have never been a fan of Xbox, had one at one point as well as the PS3 and i found myself playing on the PS3 98% of the time.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:34 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ignoring the fact the ps3 is bulkier than the 360
And the online standard has always been high on xbox, on ps3 it used to be terrible.

And to jackpot, I take it you don't own a smartphone or any phone developed within the last 15 years or so because they are just overpriced pieces of junk aren't they? Because it would be very hypocritical of you to say the above then own a device that does more than what it was initially intended for...

Just because you disagree with the developments they've made doesn't mean that other people won't enjoy or make use of them, and you've not mentioned any of the gaming aspects that have been abandoned because they haven't. And that would be more aimed at game developers rather than those producing the console.

Don't confuse your opinion with fact and declare it in such an aggressive manner, people don't tend to like it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You're comparing a smartphone to a gaming console? You realise phones are mobile, whereas gaming consoles are not... It's great being able to do things you can do on your computer, only on your phone, because it's portable and wireless... Making that comparison just makes you look stupid.

It's not a case of agreeing or disagreeing with their developments. I couldn't care less what they do to their product. I'm an Xbox 360 fan, but I can assure you after seeing the Xbox One, I'll be a PC gamer next year.

It's logical to see that they've abandoned the gaming aspect..
If they didn't have all the other rubbish in the console, they'd be able to put a lot better hardware and software into it for gaming.

And are you saying my opinion isn't fact? Because you haven't said anything to counteract my opinion...

Here are the facts:
Big and bulky
No innovative, new technology
No amazing features
It's basically a below average PC

You can't argue with those points... They're facts not opinions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

"It's about the gaming", he says about a console which tries to be more like a PC than a games console.

Sorry but if you actually think the Xbox One is a good product, you're an idiot.

Damn mr know it all chill your beans, stop crying over a damn console ok keep your rotten opinion to yourself if your going to say idiot to someone else
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XBOX One!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.